By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Be true to yourself... Name a popular game that you just don't like!

ToxicJosh said:
Oh, Final Fantasy 7

Worst game I've ever played, I genuinely do not understand how anybody can enjoy it, let alone claim it's the best game ever.

If thats the worst game you ever playd, i think you havent played many games. Out of curiosity, did you play it during the ps1 era?

Around the Network

Halo!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Nem said:
ToxicJosh said:
Oh, Final Fantasy 7

Worst game I've ever played, I genuinely do not understand how anybody can enjoy it, let alone claim it's the best game ever.

If thats the worst game you ever playd, i think you havent played many games. Out of curiosity, did you play it during the ps1 era?

Up to a point at a friend's house. Then I tried to play through it fully at uni, got onto disc 3 then realised how pointless it was.

And you say I can't have played many games but break it down:

Story: ridiculous and terrible

Graphics: really? it looks terrible, and it's faux 3d as well because it was on terrible console

Gameplay: non-existant. turn based, random battles, grinding, artificial difficulty spikes, terrible controls, stupid minigames.

Sound: final fantasy music is overrated.

That, in a nutshell, is why FF7 sucks. Same is true of all Final Fantasys.

I also hate Halo for destroying FPSs. Rechargeable health is rubbish and you all know it.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 

This game just didnt do it for me, I thought the controls were clunky and the stroy was boring and uninventive.

Halo.

Played and own Halo 1. Got bored when I beat it. I was like That's it?

Around the Network

Halo, Crysis, every Call of Duty since Modern Warfare.

Mummelmann said:
Halo, Crysis, every Call of Duty since Modern Warfare.

Crysis isn't all that popular ...

ToxicJosh said:
Nem said:
ToxicJosh said:
Oh, Final Fantasy 7

Up to a point at a friend's house. Then I tried to play through it fully at uni, got onto disc 3 then realised how pointless it was.

Graphics: really? it looks terrible, and it's faux 3d as well because it was on terrible console

Gameplay: non-existant. turn based, random battles, grinding, artificial difficulty spikes, terrible controls, stupid minigames.

I also hate Halo for destroying FPSs. Rechargeable health is rubbish and you all know it.

I think you just dont enjoy JRPGs. I disagree with all your points, except for Halo cause i got bored of the FPS genre after quake.

ToxicJosh said:

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I can't believe this is my most popular thread!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988