By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One to Beat PS4 November NPD and in the Future From Now On (in 2014)

COLD_COBRA_ said:
Still on pace or what?

Clearly. X1 june sales will retroactively win April and May.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
coolguy said:
Never going to happen .people still don't want an 100 dollar remote called kincet

where have you been these past few days?

Edit: fuck me, i havent read the date of the post. 

bananaking21 said:
coolguy said:
Never going to happen .people still don't want an 100 dollar remote called kincet

April, by the looks of it.

The final part of the prediction is epic seen what happened...

bananaking21 said:
coolguy said:

Well that comment was said in April, when, you know, people actually wanted MS to remove it.

Now we have fake MS fans coming out of the woodwork condeming it. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Somehow, I really don't see it. Anything is possible though.

Not at the same price and worse 3rd party quality games.

I tried to warn you toasty....I tried to warn you

"Unnannouced games will beat PS4's lineup "

You really cannot argue with that type of logic. Oh, and I'm sure Kinect will draw in the crowds now that it is not being forced down people's throats and its strong line up of Kinect Sports Rivals and...nothing else. Innovation at is finest.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

sales2099 said:
bananaking21 said:
coolguy said:

Well that comment was said in April, when, you know, people actually wanted MS to remove it.

Now we have fake MS fans coming out of the woodwork condeming it. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

"Fake MS fans".....as if there aren't legitimate MS fans who weren't upset about Kinect's removal.

Nope, only "fake fans" are condemning the move. I, personally, think it's a smart move, in order to boost sales. I have no interest in what "innovations" would come if every XBone owner had a Kinect, nor the subsequent losses that supposedly will occur due to not every XBone owner having Kinect. I'm pretty positive that lies solely on "real fans" of the Xbone.