By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One to Beat PS4 November NPD and in the Future From Now On (in 2014)

-Xbox One will win November because of Call of Duty, Halo: TMCC, GTA5, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Titanfall, Assassins Creed, Xbox Live, and price cuts

-Xbox One will win December because of increased demand and Xbox brand is better in USA

I feel that Microsoft has/will have a much stronger library that will apeal to the most gamers this year

Titanfall+Halo+Forza+Kinect Sports rivals+Windows Apps+Quantom Break+Multiplats+Unnannouced games will beat PS4's lineup I imagine (Playstation doesn't have Huge hits in the US besides Uncharted really, most playstation exclsuive games only sell 1-2 million in US while Halo can sell 6 million+) Uncharted is not coming this year and GT7 is not coming either. Last of Us remake will sell decent but people just bought the game on ps3.

-It's tradition to buy Madden, Call of Duty, etc on Xbox Platforms in the US

-Microsoft has better advertising

-Microsoft will have more casual appeal once kinect games and apps start rolling out

I See no way the PS4 has a chance in the United States against the Xbox One especially now that Sony Charges to play online and Xbox One has a blue ray player built in (no advantage to getting a Playstation this time) Xbox brand is proven to be much stronger in the USA!

Around the Network

This is one of those threads where you know the author before you even click on it.

Xbox one is gaining ground but i don't think they will outdo the ps4 in the long run.. ps4 is still 399.. way cheaper

Praise the One.

Perhaps in March. I don't see Xbox One outselling PS4 in April on though (until Q4). Kinect Sports will flop harder than PS4 in Japan.

But madden is selling better on the PS4 at the moment by close to 100k units and the ratio for COD between the systems are the closest ive ever seen them (pretty much 1 to 1)  :-/

Around the Network

Considering Titanfall has hammered in the last nail in the coffin of the PS4 in NA, I completely agree.

badgenome said:
This is one of those threads where you know the author before you even click on it.

Reported for calling toastboy an author.

LOL

I guess it won't outsell it in March... and meltdowns will happen... I guess it will be close too.

Mummelmann said:
badgenome said:

Reported for calling toastboy an author.

Reported for being a mod and reporting someone.