By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infamous did NOT outsell Titanfall on Xbox One's opening numbers

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Well then, take care to be more "clear" then. I bet MS wishes more people could play the game as well, but wait no they don't thats why they paid for Xbox "console exclusivity". Its only been a couple of months since Nov so gaming primarily on any of the Next Gen consoles is ill advised since last gen is still getting releases. 

So much for FPS heaven.

Or maybe you should put away your Jump to Conclusions Mat? Just a thought. Also, why do I care one bit about what MS wants?

And there are plenty of people just here in this forum who are Playstation only gamers by admission. Hope that helped.

Around the Network

This is perfect for one of those "We need to talk about this threads". It seems Infamous was a major flop, what a shame, and Sucker Punch is such a talented studio too...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

J_Allard said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Well then, take care to be more "clear" then. I bet MS wishes more people could play the game as well, but wait no they don't thats why they paid for Xbox "console exclusivity". Its only been a couple of months since Nov so gaming primarily on any of the Next Gen consoles is ill advised since last gen is still getting releases. 

So much for FPS heaven.

Or maybe you should put away your Jump to Conclusions Mat? Just a thought. Also, why do I care one bit about what MS wants?

And there are plenty of people just here in this forum who are Playstation only gamers by admission. Hope that helped.

@bolded, I dunno, I thought it was clear that MS shares the same desire thats why I bet it.

VGCHartz isn't representative of the real world, so if you want to refer to VGChartz P-O gamers then you should refers to them then assuming that PS4 gamers assumes that it refers to VGChartz members who only game on the playstation 4, also playstation-only doesn't imply plastation 4 only so it doesn't really help. Intention Detective takes a lot more rigor my friend, the Judge would throw out your case right there. ;)

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

J_Allard said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

So much for FPS heaven.

Or maybe you should put away your Jump to Conclusions Mat?

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

@bolded, I dunno, I thought it was clear that MS shares the same desire thats why I bet it.

VGCHartz isn't representative of the real world, so if you want to refer to VGChartz P-O gamers then you should refers to them then assuming that PS4 gamers assumes that it refers to VGChartz members who only game on the playstation 4, also playstation-only doesn't imply plastation 4 only so it doesn't really help. Intention Detective takes a lot more rigor my friend, the Judge would throw out your case right there. ;)

I would think MS wants people to buy their new console to play the game. What that has to do with anything I said, idk.

I don't recall saying VGChartz is a representation of the real world, but as I am sitting here posting on VGChartz, users on VGChartz are the people who will see my posts. Also, there is no Titanfall on PS3 either, so "PS4 only" is about as relevant as anything else you're replying with here. Next step for you would be putting a stop payment on your latest Intention Detective class tuition checks, it doesn't seem to be your cup of tea. Not responding anymore :)

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

I would think MS wants people to buy their new console to play the game. What that has to do with anything I said, idk.

I don't recall saying VGChartz is a representation of the real world, but as I am sitting here posting on VGChartz, users on VGChartz are the people who will see my posts. Also, there is no Titanfall on PS3 either, so "PS4 only" is about as relevant as anything else you're replying with here. Next step for you would be putting a stop payment on your latest Intention Detective class tuition checks, it doesn't seem to be your cup of tea. Not responding anymore :)

WHOA, I THOUGHT I WAS ALREADY A CERTIFIED INTENTION DETECTIVE? NOW I'M TAKING CLASSES? GET IT STRAIGHT MAN!

Also, I don't need to remove my post from the quote tree to support my argument/get BSOD'd by the conversation B). Maybe you could send an Error Report to MS...too much heat got to scale it back :o

PlayStation has more than PS3 and PS4 especially when Planetside is on PC and is a SOE game so...its not really clear what you are saying...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

lucidium said:
J_Allard said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

So much for FPS heaven.

Or maybe you should put away your Jump to Conclusions Mat?

Oh man I try so hard to replicate that face when people at my job are being stupid idiots, I hope I do it justice. I am glad someone understood the reference.

jlmurph2 said:
taus90 said:
Shouldn't it b 5 days vs 5 days sales.. coz based on the current 2 days vs 5 days sales i think Infamous SS did pretty good job compared to TF.. or am i missing something?

Even with Titanfall releasing on the 13 and 14th of March, it outsold inFamous' first AND second week in the UK. US will be no different since that's the only region that released on the 11th.

Even with over 65% of titanfall sales coming from a country it had 5 days in?

walsufnir said:
ICStats said:
Myself and other PS fans said Infamous would not outsell Titanfall. I'm surprised Titanfall hasn't sold twice as much as it has tbh.

You are surprised that only 1/4th of Xbone userbase bought Titanfall? You must be kidding, right? You expected every second to buy the game?

Yes I guess I did.  I thought a majority of people were buying the XB1 for Titanfall, but I guess I was wrong - not a majority, but a lot.

My 8th gen collection

I'm almost flabbergasted at people saying a FREE game out for THREE more days in its BIGGEST market is somehow a greater success than 700k in 2 days and 1 day in some countries. SMH