Lol 2 9.09%

Yep 1 4.55%

TITANFALL>EVERYTHING 7 31.82%

I hate you ktay95 6 27.27%

DONT ask, Ill never tELl 1 4.55%

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 5 22.73%

Total:22

So which part is surprising.....
That the half price game sold more than the full price game?
That the game on 4 consoles sold more than the one on 1 console?
That the game with 5 days of sales data sold more than the game with 2 days of sales data?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
The biggest release of the year for now.

EPIC!!!

Bought it today together with inFAMOUS.

Not true, Titanfall sold over 900,000 units on Xbox One alone Week 1. Over a Million if we include PC data.

Anyway.

Metal Gear Solid as a franchise is gigantic in comparison to the Infamous franchise, so this isnt that surprising.

Wagram said:
GotBoth said:
Wagram said:
Thanks Konami for setting a precedent to strip products even further while charging the same price. Also thank gamers for supporting the process that will inevitably screw them.

I wish people would stop with this. $29.99 for a 2 hour game with about 8 other 30 minute missions that if you want to platinum or perfectly stealth doubles the amount of time you need to play. so an 8-10 hour worth of gamplay game for $30. And if you are like me and suck at stealth, longer, is WELL worth it.  When it was 39.99 no though.

I mean if you like getting screwed then that's alright, but I don't. Trials aren't extended gameplay. It's worthless content for them to let you have the excuse you're using. If this was a $10 product then sure, but they charged $30, and even wanted $40.

Your opinion is not supreme.  I AND SEVERAL critics do not see it as getting screwed. Actually it got triple the positive reviews as negative.  So an overwhelming majority disagree with you.  Again that doesnt make your opinion less creditable its just the minority opinion.  I would continue to gladly pay $30 for quality "extended demos" of quality games (Uncharted, Halo, Bioshock, Saints Row, GTA, Grand Turismo etc.) instead of having to wait 3 Years to play a FULL version because next gen takes 2 years to develop a true AAA.  Not the buggy Assassins Creed, Battlefield, COD Bull.

Carl2291 said:
ethomaz said:

EPIC!!!

Not true, Titanfall sold over 900,000 units on Xbox One alone Week 1. Over a Million if we include PC data.

Anyway.

Metal Gear Solid as a franchise is gigantic in comparison to the Infamous franchise, so this isnt that surprising.

Titanfall SOLD about 700,000 as well, the rest were free. You and everyone else who thinks Titanfall would have sold 900000 full price are losing it.

^ Oh god...lets not start that shit -.-

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

EPIC!!!

after titanfall of course

DAT AWESOMENESS!!!

Do you have to start a console war in every thread you go into? Just leave it alone please. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

EPIC!!!

after titanfall of course

DAT AWESOMENESS!!!

Could be number 1 in my sig soon, just giving it time before I make the decision. 

Forget staying on topic, let's talk about Titanfall again!!

GotBoth said:

Titanfall SOLD about 700,000 as well, the rest were free. You and everyone else who thinks Titanfall would have sold 900000 full price are losing it.

I really do not care if they were free, I wouldnt care if Phil Spencer turned up at my front door waving a copy of Titanfall in my face.

The only thing that matters in the discussion is this -

Titanfall (XOne)
Electronic Arts, Shooter
902,010 902,010 1
Titanfall (PC)
Electronic Arts, Shooter
122,569 122,569 1

Carl2291 said:
GotBoth said:

I really do not care if they were free, I wouldnt care if Phil Spencer turned up at my front door waving a copy of Titanfall in my face.

The only thing that matters in the discussion is this -

Titanfall (XOne)
Electronic Arts, Shooter
902,010 902,010 1
Titanfall (PC)
Electronic Arts, Shooter
122,569 122,569 1

SHHHH
THE TRUTH HURTS =P