WHAT TIME IS IT??

Lol 2 9.09%

Yep 1 4.55%

TITANFALL>EVERYTHING 7 31.82%

I hate you ktay95 6 27.27%

DONT ask, Ill never tELl 1 4.55%

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 5 22.73%

Total:22

A game that's cheaper and part of a more popular franchise on an userbase close to 200 million outsold a less popular franchise on an userbase of 7 million. Shocker.

Around the Network

What a joke.....honestly.

I mean I'm a MGS fan, but Ground Zeroes for that price is absolutely unacceptable imo. It's disturbing to me that it sold this much.

Thanks Konami for setting a precedent to strip products even further while charging the same price. Also thank gamers for supporting the process that will inevitably screw them.

Could we conclude the xbox boys didn't fall for the demo trap?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Nem said:

You know... SS released on a 6m ish install base.

MGS released on a 170m + install base.

1 Super Smash Bros. Melee GC 2001 Fighting Nintendo 4.41 1.04 1.39 0.22 7.07
21 FIFA Soccer 14 PS2 2013 Sports Electronic Arts 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I hope SS will eventually outsell MGSV... It shouldnt have sold that much imo just cause of how pricy it is

What you mean this sexy thing, hell no everyone should enjoy this

Lolll, shit, forgot about that hotty! Yea, MGSV should outsell every game (except SSB) just cause of dem tits! But GZ on the other hand, needs to unsell the sold items

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ktay95 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
It's not that hard to believe. MGS is on 4 different platforms and the series has a huge fanbase. I'm pretty sure that many people didn't even know the game was that short either.

Huge fan and not knowing the length dont seem to match, you know seeing its the only thing anyone has talked about.

Also the 4 consoles vs 1 means nothing, thats Sony's fault that it wasnt available on 4 consoles =P

Everyone that follows gaming on the internet would know but people that are casual gamers probably wouldn't. Some people probably just saw a new $30 game and thought of buying it. I know when I went out to get inFAMOUS that quite a few people that were buy MGS didn't know of its length.

kirby007 said:

Yes ... Yes you can ...

kirby007 said:

Nope, they just never loved the series

12 Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance XB N/A Action Konami Digital Entertainment 0.38 0.22 0.00 0.03 0.62
13 Omerta: City of Gangsters X360 2011 Simulation Konami Digital Entertainment 0.36 0.19 0.00 0.05 0.60
19 Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance X360 2013 Action Konami Digital Entertainment 0.21 0.10 0.00 0.03 0.34

those MGS sales on both xbox platforms are rather abysmal