WHAT TIME IS IT??

Lol 2 9.09%

Yep 1 4.55%

TITANFALL>EVERYTHING 7 31.82%

I hate you ktay95 6 27.27%

DONT ask, Ill never tELl 1 4.55%

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 5 22.73%

Total:22

And remember Infamous SS doesn't have a global FW because it wasn't released in japan. Anyway horay for both.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
And remember Infamous SS doesn't have a global FW because it wasn't released in japan. Anyway horay for both.

Ok so do we bring this topic back up when Japan gets Second Son and is still not ahead FW Global =P

Also may I point out there is no XBO version of this in Japan so... yeah 

kowenicki said:
MGS GZ wont have legs.

ISS will beat it.

And then MGS will cum everywhere on Infamous' face =P

Phantom Pain is going to be massive.

Wagram said:
Thanks Konami for setting a precedent to strip products even further while charging the same price. Also thank gamers for supporting the process that will inevitably screw them.

You're mad because people bought a game they thought was fun? And MGSV isn't full price.... it's $30. Are you even talking about MGSV? I'm confused.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Thanks Konami for setting a precedent to strip products even further while charging the same price. Also thank gamers for supporting the process that will inevitably screw them.

I wish people would stop with this. $29.99 for a 2 hour game with about 8 other 30 minute missions that if you want to platinum or perfectly stealth doubles the amount of time you need to play. so an 8-10 hour worth of gamplay game for $30. And if you are like me and suck at stealth, longer, is WELL worth it.  When it was 39.99 no though.

ktay95 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
It's not that hard to believe. MGS is on 4 different platforms and the series has a huge fanbase. I'm pretty sure that many people didn't even know the game was that short either.

Huge fan and not knowing the length dont seem to match, you know seeing its the only thing anyone has talked about.

Also the 4 consoles vs 1 means nothing, thats Sony's fault that it wasnt available on 4 consoles =P

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

The biggest release of the year for now.

EPIC!!!

Bought it today together with inFAMOUS.

GotBoth said:
Wagram said:

I wish people would stop with this. $29.99 for a 2 hour game with about 8 other 30 minute missions that if you want to platinum or perfectly stealth doubles the amount of time you need to play. so an 8-10 hour worth of gamplay game for $30. And if you are like me and suck at stealth, longer, is WELL worth it.  When it was 39.99 no though.

I mean if you like getting screwed then that's alright, but I don't. Trials aren't extended gameplay. It's worthless content for them to let you have the excuse you're using. If this was a $10 product then sure, but they charged $30, and even wanted $40.

sad