Yep 1 4.55%

TITANFALL>EVERYTHING 7 31.82%

I hate you ktay95 6 27.27%

DONT ask, Ill never tELl 1 4.55%

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 5 22.73%

Total:22
ktay95 said:
DonFerrari said:
And remember Infamous SS doesn't have a global FW because it wasn't released in japan. Anyway horay for both.

Ok so do we bring this topic back up when Japan gets Second Son and is still not ahead FW Global =P

Also may I point out there is no XBO version of this in Japan so... yeah 

That will let us make fun of it twice.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I bet that like Titanfall, Infamous saw tons and tons of digital sales that will never be accurately tracked here.

LemonSlice said:
ssjjfar said:
So which part is surprising.....
That the half price game sold more than the full price game?
That the game on 4 consoles sold more than the one on 1 console?
That the game with 5 days of sales data sold more than the game with 2 days of sales data?

Nice first post, lol.

lol tnx

Not sure why I bothered though, seems more people in this thread are talking about Titanfall than MGS or Infamous.

ssjjfar said:
LemonSlice said:
ssjjfar said:
So which part is surprising.....
That the half price game sold more than the full price game?
That the game on 4 consoles sold more than the one on 1 console?
That the game with 5 days of sales data sold more than the game with 2 days of sales data?

Nice first post, lol.

lol tnx

Not sure why I bothered though, seems more people in this thread are talking about Titanfall than MGS or Infamous.

Thats the way every thread should be. Its like the greatest game of all time.

Already over 500 hours put into the game

Now we can chance the thread title to ISS and TF because nobody talk about the biggest launch of the year so far... Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
I bet that like Titanfall, Infamous saw tons and tons of digital sales that will never be accurately tracked here.

Exactly unless the companies tell us the actual number we won't truly know how much each has sold. But based off of retail both games are doing great so far. 

GotBoth said:
Carl2291 said:
GotBoth said:

Titanfall SOLD about 700,000 as well, the rest were free. You and everyone else who thinks Titanfall would have sold 900000 full price are losing it.

I really do not care if they were free, I wouldnt care if Phil Spencer turned up at my front door waving a copy of Titanfall in my face.

The only thing that matters in the discussion is this -

Titanfall (XOne)
Electronic Arts, Shooter
902,010 902,010 1
Titanfall (PC)
Electronic Arts, Shooter
122,569 122,569 1

Yea Okay. the only thing that matters is what words actually MEAN. And Free does not eqaul SOLD in no form or fashion.

Ok, let's just assume for a second that every X1 sold that week was a Titanfall bundle (which is not the case but whatever), that would mean about 750k copies of the X1 version were still sold at full price, add to that the PC version and you still get 870k copies sold at full retail price.

Now this is already doing the math in a completely unrealistic way since it doesn't count digital downloads and assumes that every X1 sold was a Titanfall bundle (70% is more realistic). The truth of the matter is that between PC and X1 probably over 1 million copies of Titanfall were sold at full price.

J_Allard said:

Infamous would have more digital sales because it was up for digital pre-order on PSn for 1 month Titanfall was not. Meaning their sales are very close most likely.

This is one of the most ridiculously skewed threads I have ever seen. When comparing exclusives, you can only use one console. Infamous outsold MGSV on PS4 by a mile.

Nice try though.

FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:

Infamous would have more digital sales because it was up for digital pre-order on PSn for 1 month Titanfall was not. Meaning their sales are very close most likely.

If you're going to buy digital you're gonna buy digital, preorder or not.

Either way I agree, Infamous would have way more digital sales than Metal Gear Demo 5