WHAT TIME IS IT??

Lol 2 9.09%

Yep 1 4.55%

TITANFALL>EVERYTHING 7 31.82%

I hate you ktay95 6 27.27%

DONT ask, Ill never tELl 1 4.55%

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 5 22.73%

Total:22

I don't know what people where expecting. Infamous is kind of mediocre, expectations of the game should have been lower.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
I bet that like Titanfall, Infamous saw tons and tons of digital sales that will never be accurately tracked here.

Infamous would have more digital sales because it was up for digital pre-order on PSn for 1 month Titanfall was not. Meaning their sales are very close most likely.

If you're going to buy digital you're gonna buy digital, preorder or not.

Either way I agree, Infamous would have way more digital sales than Metal Gear Demo 5

It being up day 1 and up for pre-order a month before launch would spur more digital sales.

Feel free to believe that all you want. I'll side with logic. People who are open to DD are going to buy digital games regardless.

But, it's logical that a game available for digital pre-order would get more exposure in that format and as a result lead to a larger share of digital sales. Hell, I:SS was the first full price digital game I've ever bought, and I pre-ordered it too. 

It's illogical to think otherwise. 

Anfebious said:
I don't know what people where expecting. Infamous is kind of mediocre, expectations of the game should have been lower.

Going by that logic, Titanfall is also mediocre. Both scored well (not great) and both are selling amazingly for what they are. I just finished my second play through of inFamous (got the platinum) and I can tell you that, if you didn't like the first two, you probably won't like this one, but this is definitely the best of the series (imo).  

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
I bet that like Titanfall, Infamous saw tons and tons of digital sales that will never be accurately tracked here.

Infamous would have more digital sales because it was up for digital pre-order on PSn for 1 month Titanfall was not. Meaning their sales are very close most likely.

If you're going to buy digital you're gonna buy digital, preorder or not.

Either way I agree, Infamous would have way more digital sales than Metal Gear Demo 5

It being up day 1 and up for pre-order a month before launch would spur more digital sales.

Feel free to believe that all you want. I'll side with logic. People who are open to DD are going to buy digital games regardless.

Many who were on the fence would go digital seeing the limited edition on psn for 4 weeks, not everything is black and white, nopt everyone decides one way or another 100% if thewy are going digital or physical. Seems logic is not on your sidem humna beings are not cut and dry like that.

Carl2291 said:

Has nothing at all to do with a game being the biggest release of the Year.

Hum? Care to explain?

ethomaz said:

Hum? Care to explain?

Biggest release of the Year is the release that sells the most.

I think youre confused and have biggest and best mixed up.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
ethomaz said:

Hum? Care to explain?

Except in this case BIGGEST AND BEST ARE THE SAME GAME, TITANFALL!!!!!!!!!! =D

Carl2291 said:

Ohhhhhh I understand...

Best release of the year so far.

FlamingWeazel said:

Many who were on the fence would go digital seeing the limited edition on psn for 4 weeks, not everything is black and white, nopt everyone decides one way or another 100% if thewy are going digital or physical. Seems logic is not on your sidem humna beings are not cut and dry like that.

Now you're shifting the goal posts. Having it up for preorder before release might have enticed a small amount of people who were "on the fence" to preorder to go ahead and go it.

Having it up for preorder being some absolute determining factor that it moved massively more preorders is another thing altogether.

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Now you're shifting the goal posts. Having it up for preorder before release might have enticed a small amount of people who were "on the fence" to preorder to go ahead and go it.

Having it up for preorder being some absolute determining factor that it moved massively more preorders is another thing altogether.

I have not moved anything, I said there would be more digital sales with it being up on PSn for 4 weeks, that's fact, nothing more nothing less.  Many dont just decide 100% what they are getting, many see it on PSn especially it being the limitedf edition would be enticed to get the digital version.

You're changing the thread's name? :P