By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Complete Edition for PS4 Appears on Spanish Retailer

Tagged games:

Oh that sucks but I will eventually get it when it hits 30 dollars because I got it on the ps3 and I can't justify spending $60 but I most likely will cave once it releases lol.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
dudeitsminion said:
Honestly this is probably the best exclusive for Ps4 and it's a port. I'll buy it again because I liked it so much on the Ps3 and the story was fantastic, but I was never into Infamous and the Order looks like nothing but QTEs.

Ya know, ive seen some of your posts and it seems to me like you try too hard to hide you dislike for sony. For example when you claimed the layoffs from sony were a reason not to pick up a ps4. And now, you claim the order is QTE fest. Its asinine. 

What you're seeing is someone who's trying to justify his decision to leave the xbox and pick up the Ps4 first instead. I plan on owning both consoles, but I went with the Ps4 first and I still don't know why I made that choice. I loved The Last of Us, God of War, Ni no Kuni, and Twisted Metal. I'm just waiting for something that's worth playing on my Ps4. Besides in that post I said we have E3 to look forward to still. I like Sony otherwise I would never have bought a Playstation, Ps2, Ps3, and a Ps4. I just don't care for the games released so far is all.

Nice avatar by the way, hopefully the Hawks can step it up for the playoffs.

Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

FF7 HD remake has been the most requested game all last gen starting in 2006. Its been requested so much its an long ongoing joke. You are wrong yet again

Wrong about what? My opinion?

And as you asked, I never played FFVII and wound't play it now. The oldest game I've played was Halo AE and I didn't find mind blowing... Plus, I played some Games with Gold like Crackdown, they also looked unpolished and old to me.

And then people complain about Nintendo fans getting excited for Wind Waker HD because it's a port.

I bought this game a few weeks after it released, but never played it. I'm glad I didn't now. I hope the clicker sounds comes through the controller speaker.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
I bought this game a few weeks after it released, but never played it. I'm glad I didn't now. I hope the clicker sounds comes through the controller speaker.

That'd be awesome!

Ka-pi96 said:
adriane23 said:

That would be so eerie. It would be awesome!

I'm just hoping for someone to freak out and throw their controller on Twitch.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

HintHRO said:
And then people complain about Nintendo fans getting excited for Wind Waker HD because it's a port.

But, but.........The Last of Us is the best game ever made, yo!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

J_Allard said:
How can someone be "wrong" about simply stating an interesting observation? Jesus.

I think you need to reread his "observation." Opinons and observations can both be wrong. Dark Feanor also "observed" that the ps4 supply constraints didnt exist starting as early as Jan.

J_Allard said:
How can someone be "wrong" about simply stating an interesting observation? Jesus.

I think you need to reread his "observation." Opinons and observations can both be wrong. Dark Feanor also "observed" that the ps4 supply constraints didnt exist starting as early as Jan.

Actually no, if he thinks it's interesting that people are hyped for old ports in HD like Halo 2 and Last of Us, nothing you say could make that wrong. Hope that helps.

Also, the rest of that is irrelevant to anything he said here.