By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Complete Edition for PS4 Appears on Spanish Retailer

Tagged games:

SnowPrince said:
xKakashi209x said:
hopefully you can pay $10 to upgrade to next gen lol.

I totally think Sony would do this, they even pushed third party devs into it, so why aren't they gonna do same ?

They only did launch games, and that deal is ending the April 1st (March 31st is the last day). And Tomb Raider didn't do the promotion.

Around the Network

Wow Beyond AND The Last of Us...

This is going to be huge.

dudeitsminion said:
Honestly this is probably the best exclusive for Ps4 and it's a port. I'll buy it again because I liked it so much on the Ps3 and the story was fantastic, but I was never into Infamous and the Order looks like nothing but QTEs.

I think GT6 would have been much bigger simply because it's a bigger franchise. But this is good too. Now if we can just get GT6 and GTA5, I'll be totally set.

I m glad it's coming on the PS4. My friend has been all over me to buy this on the PS3. Now at least I will get a break when I tell him I will buy the PS4 port

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

I bought almost every PS2 HD Collection last gen...

Which were released 4 or 5 years after the original games....

I'm ok with people being exited by whatever they want, but I realy don't see the point in experience the same game over and over again, with higher resolution.

The point is that there are people who haven't played it that would love to play it on PS4. I'm one of them. I don't have a PS3 but want it for PS4. And guess what? There appears to be a lot of people that feel the same.

People are very happy about this.

But of course they shouldn't overdo it.

Around the Network

day motherfuckin ONE!!!!!

hopefully the US gets that backpack as well

Awesome,.i held off buying the ps3 version so I will get the ps 4 version

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

dudeitsminion said:
Honestly this is probably the best exclusive for Ps4 and it's a port. I'll buy it again because I liked it so much on the Ps3 and the story was fantastic, but I was never into Infamous and the Order looks like nothing but QTEs.

Ya know, ive seen some of your posts and it seems to me like you try too hard to hide you dislike for sony. For example when you claimed the layoffs from sony were a reason not to pick up a ps4. And now, you claim the order is QTE fest. Its asinine. 

Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

FF7 HD remake has been the most requested game all last gen starting in 2006. Its been requested so much its an long ongoing joke. You are wrong yet again

How can someone be "wrong" about simply stating an interesting observation? Jesus.