By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Complete Edition for PS4 Appears on Spanish Retailer

Tagged games:

HintHRO said:
And then people complain about Nintendo fans getting excited for Wind Waker HD because it's a port.

Nintendo fans needs to wish Ocarineof Time HD, Super Mario 64 HD or Starfox 64 HD on Wii U

I can buy a Wii U just for these games.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

FF7 HD remake has been the most requested game all last gen starting in 2006. Its been requested so much its an long ongoing joke. You are wrong yet again

Wrong about what? My opinion?

And as you asked, I never played FFVII and wound't play it now. The oldest game I've played was Halo AE and I didn't find mind blowing... Plus, I played some Games with Gold like Crackdown, they also looked unpolished and old to me.

Well look at the sales on this website.

About 8 million collection games were sold on the PS3 that we've tracked, all games from the PS2 era. There was definitely a strong demand for older games to be remastered in HD at the time. There was even demand for much older games - The Mega Drive Ultimate Collection sold 3.2m on the PS3/360 last gen. 

Given that the jump in quality may not be as apparent this time around, the question is, will the same level of demand exist for games from last gen, this gen? 

The new TR has sold around 500k on the new platforms in about 7 weeks. There has been and probably will continue to be, demand for updated and revamped versions of older games on new hardware going forward.

TLOU could actually stand to appeal to a larger audience than TR, given that is was limited to only one platform last gen. With the very high sales of the PS4 thus far, there may be a considerable influx of new gamers, or gamers who didn't previously own a PS3 who will have an opportunity to play the title for the first time. Along with those who will re-purchase the game.

YAY! Never had a PS3 so i'll definitely pick this up. :P

Now only if they'd port Ni no Kuni and maybe Starhawk.

got it platinumed and 100% on my ps3 it does take a fair bit of time to do compared to other games with its MP and i did 3 playthroughs of it on SP. this type of game is more story involved once you play it once the playthroughs after arent as shocking or exciting same with the last two uncharted games. if i have time and there arent many new games coming out i might get it again but there really gonna have to updated it not just graphics but the AI placements and such so it would make a PS4 playthough more worthwhile

Play Me

Dallinor said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

FF7 HD remake has been the most requested game all last gen starting in 2006. Its been requested so much its an long ongoing joke. You are wrong yet again

Wrong about what? My opinion?

And as you asked, I never played FFVII and wound't play it now. The oldest game I've played was Halo AE and I didn't find mind blowing... Plus, I played some Games with Gold like Crackdown, they also looked unpolished and old to me.

Well look at the sales on this website.

About 8 million collection games were sold on the PS3 that we've tracked, all games from the PS2 era. There was definitely a strong demand for older games to be remastered in HD at the time. There was even demand for much older games - The Mega Drive Ultimate Collection sold 3.2m on the PS3/360 last gen. 

Given that the jump in quality may not be as apparent this time around, the question is, will the same level of demand exist for games from last gen, this gen? 

The new TR has sold around 500k on the new platforms in about 7 weeks. There has been and probably will continue to be, demand for updated and revamped versions of older games on new hardware going forward.

TLOU could actually stand to appeal to a larger audience than TR, given that is was limited to only one platform last gen. With the very high sales of the PS4 thus far, there may be a considerable influx of new gamers, or gamers who didn't previously own a PS3 who will have an opportunity to play the title for the first time. Along with those who will re-purchase the game.

First bolded: I didn´t know about those numbers, I assume they´re good numbers so far, yes?

Second bolded: indeed, just as I think a fair number of people who only owned a PS2 switched to the 360 due to "599 dollars", I think the same is happening with some (or many?) people who only owned a 360, switching to PS4 instead of the XB1, so it´s a good thing they get to experience such a great game.

I hope it gets the proper treatment, instead of just bumping the resolution to 1080p.

Around the Network

Am I the only one that thinks this isn't necessary?

Ya, good move. Sqeeze another couple million out of it. 6 million for PS3 is way too low given its quality.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Game of the year (again)!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...