By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Complete Edition for PS4 Appears on Spanish Retailer

Tagged games:

Please no, my wallet... it hurts...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Even with TLOU you need to give me the Uncharted 1080p Collection, ND.... I deserve to play them again.

ethomaz said:

Even with TLOU you need to give me the Uncharted 1080p Collection, ND.... I deserve to play them again.

I would touch a 1080p Uncharted collection in all types of inappropriate ways @___@

*drools*

Found this over at Reddit:

OMG! it's really happening!

Around the Network

Tempting, so so tempting

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

Instant buy.

In other news Zelda 2 RPG for Wii U appeared on Walmart once! Is that real? F**K NO! Is this? Probably, but I doubt It'll be called "Complete Edition".

Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

I bought almost every PS2 HD Collection last gen...