By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Complete Edition for PS4 Appears on Spanish Retailer

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting this generation people being so exited by last gen ports, first Halo 2 than TLOU.

Were people craving for God of War, and 2, HD ports on the PS3 back in 2007?

PS: "Caratula provisional" means it not the "final" cover... if there ever will be.

Edit: PS2, why would a Spanish online retailer site be in english?

I bought almost every PS2 HD Collection last gen...

Which were released 4 or 5 years after the original games....

I'm ok with people being exited by whatever they want, but I realy don't see the point in experience the same game over and over again, with higher resolution.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
In other news Zelda 2 RPG for Wii U appeared on Walmart once! Is that real? F**K NO! Is this? Probably, but I doubt It'll be called "Complete Edition".

But if it comes with the DLC than it is the Complete Edition

Also Zelda RPG 2 totally exists =P

ktay95 said:
Nintentacle said:
In other news Zelda 2 RPG for Wii U appeared on Walmart once! Is that real? F**K NO! Is this? Probably, but I doubt It'll be called "Complete Edition".

But if it comes with the DLC than it is the Complete Edition

Also Zelda RPG 2 totally exists =P

But that's implying the PS3 version is an incomplete game. Naughty Dog wouldn't do that.

hopefully you can pay $10 to upgrade to next gen lol.

This is great. PS4 still needs tons of games, and TLOU needs to be played by every single gamer. Me included !!
I feel like this game is gonna have some decent numbers for a simple upgrade.

Around the Network

I would buy this. Hopefully, it won't be too much and/or they will have an upgrade offer, as I already have the original game. But, I'm hoping for 1080p (obvious) and a buttery smooth 30FPS (like Infamous) and visuals/AA bumped up to max, not a slightly better looking version, like the PS2 HD collections.

Oh, and when I saw the smaller pic, I thought it was a fanny pack, lol. They should give Joel one. Only true men wear fanny packs.

xKakashi209x said:

I totally think Sony would do this, they even pushed third party devs into it, so why aren't they gonna do same ?

A GAFer shared a pic with the input code for Beyond too.

I was lucky enough to save it (better safe than sorry again proven right):

Input code from Beyond for a DS4 controller. He removed it a day later after I posted it. Probably got an angry call lol

Only Beyond and TLoU I'm afraid. Oh and GT6 too.

It will happen. Believe!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=106236473#post106236473

More...

SnowPrince said:
xKakashi209x said:

I totally think Sony would do this, they even pushed third party devs into it, so why aren't they gonna do same ?

But that was only for launch games and the promotion Ibelieve has or is almost finished

Also Tomb Raider