By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS: Second Son is Pretty Short

I beat Starfox 64 3D like four minutes after I pressed start. I'm just putting that out there.

Around the Network

Aren't the missions on good and evil playthroughs different? It sounds like it's the kind of game made to be played twice

celador said:
Aren't the missions on good and evil playthroughs different? It sounds like it's the kind of game made to be played twice

yep.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Opinions are nice and sometimes perplexing. Whatever floats ur boat OP.

Buuuuuuut i spend like 5 hours only looking at the amazing grafix! ....

Around the Network

A speed run of Demon's Souls only takes 1 hour, same for Dark Souls. I guess they are the worst games in the history of gaming.

Even if all you do is get each area down to 30% clear and do the DUP show downs you will definitely take at least 10 hours.

MGS GZ might have a lot of replay value, but at 2 hours you have to replay it 5 times to equal a 70% completion rate play through of ISS. And then there's the 5 hours of papertrail added on to the main story, so 15 hours for a fairly story focused playthrough including paper trail.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

iceboy151 said:
OdinHades said:
I guess someone's butthurt because MGS5: Prologue didn't get a lot of hype...

It's really pretty obvious. Infamous is a full fledged game. MGS5 is not. You need 90 - 120 Minutes for the main story. There are demos which entertained me longer. And that's why people call that thing a demo you have to pay for. Because that's what it is. Not saying it is bad or anything, it sure is fun as hell. But still only a demo.

Nah, just be fair. The media calls is short, everyone calls is short. Had they not said anything, no one would be talking about it.

The media calls it short, everyone calls it short...... Because it's short! I rented ground zeros at redbox for $2, beat it in an hour and a half, and returned it the same day. I had no desire to replay it 43 times. Konami made a MGS demo for $30, while sucker punch made a full fledged, richly detailed world, that, had you not ran through it missing everything the game had to offer, you would have experienced as well. I completed the north areas, completely, in about 12 hours. Please, don't try to compare ground zip to second son, sucker punches effort makes that comparison an insult. There's a thousand things to do and explore in second son, don't compare it to ground zero, a game that offers you a few different ways just to kill or sneak by enemies, in one tiny area. If ground zilch is worth $30, then second son should be worth $300.

from what I heard it takes about 15-20 hours to beat infamous SS which fits in line with it's previous titles, both infamous 1 & 2 took me about 16-18 hours each good and evil playthrough.

Pretty short? My penis is pretty short. inFamous seems about average.

Just kidding. I have a huge cock. It's longer than Skyrim.

8-12 hours and you're encouraged to play through twice. Not sure what OP is talking about.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!