Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS: Second Son is Pretty Short

Game seems to be pretty short if i look at howlongtobeat and how long people need for main story + extras considering that this is an open world game but it is still much longer as GZ and also not shorter than at least other non open world singleplayer games.

I would say that this is next gen for you but Infamous 2 had pretty much the same stats on that site so that it seems normal for an Infamous game.

I think it should be bigger but it is still nothing really bad and much better as GZ if I can believe what most say about that.

Around the Network

The game is about 10 hours if you speed through it. +10 more hours for the second speed through. +5 more hours if you do all the extra. + PAPER TRAIL which is still continuing. (on going content)

I find it silly to compare it to GZ. GZ don't even have a boss fight.

Infamous 2 actually felt much longer..

mM

Main story is reaaally short. Its the repetitive side stuff that gives it length. Ill probably start up my 2nd playthrough tonight and go for a speed play.

It was obviously rushed. A friend of mine beat it in 7 hours. He didn't hunt down the dead drops because they seemed irrelevant to the story to him (unlike in inFamous 2 which he loves).

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
It was obviously rushed. A friend of mine beat it in 7 hours. He didn't hunt down the dead drops because they seemed irrelevant to the story to him (unlike in inFamous 2 which he loves).

What? Are the dead drops the audio files? They were very interesting and give background information on Eugene, Fetch, and even Augustine. They're even more intresting if you play the Papaer Trail mission. Can't wait for part two. I love a good mystery :D

Ground zeros is less than two hours. Infamous is every bit as long as any Gears, God of War, Uncharted, or Halo based on the main story alone. Also SS warrents two playthroughs and got a day one 5 hour side content patch for free.

How is this even a topic? Case closed

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
Ground zeros is less than two hours. Infamous is every bit as long as any Gears, God of War, Uncharted, or Halo based on the main story alone. Also SS warrents two playthroughs and got a day one 5 hour side content patch for free.

How is this even a topic? Case closed

This guy gets it. Having at least a 10 hour campaign along with everything else is not even close to ground zeroes. 

game length is perfect, most people will finish it and go onto a second play-through

i dont believe you bought a game to speed through it not even exploring the game world

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I paid for the particle effects. 10 minutes is already worth it.... 

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence