By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the one unannounced, semi-realistic game you want on each platform?

Metroid on Wii U.

Around the Network

Red Dead redemtpion 2. please rockstar, announce it this year

PS4: proper Crash Bandicoot reboot
X1: proper Banjo reboot
Wii U: big Pokemon RPG
3DS: 2D Metroid
PC: Quake 5 with multiplayer focus

ktay95 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
PS4:Persona 6

Wii-U: Metroid reboot

Xbone: Non-Kinect rare game

PSV: turn it into a glorified PS2 machine.

Give it 5 more years =P

:P

Slade6alpha said:
gooch_destroyer said:
PS4:Persona 6

Wii-U: Metroid reboot

Xbone: Non-Kinect rare game

PSV: turn it into a glorified PS2 machine.

Can you elaborate on this? You mean just PS2 ports on Vita, or do you want the support the PS2 had on the Vita?

What Ktay said.

Around the Network

PS4: The Getaway 3
Wii U: New F-Zero
X1: New Banjo-Kazooie (made by Rare not someone else like Killer Instinct was)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

PS4: The Legend of Dragoon 2

Wii U: New Metroid

Not interested in the XBO, so no idea there.

Ps4: The Lion King: War for the Pride
Xbone- dlc for call of duty ghosts replacing the hi def world changing dog with Mufasa.
Wii u- A realistic ambulance based games where you have to rescue people from accidents and get them back to the hospital in time. Obviously this would have the typical wee u sirens throughout the game.
Vita- Final Fantasy IVIIIx3 version 2.4 digitally remastered anniversary hi def. Version, staring people and a story that confuses anyone who hasn't ever played a FF game.
3ds- The Fourth Dimension

Semi-realistic huh........... damn, scratch Shenmue 3, Jet Set Radio 3, Streets of Rage 4, Onimusha 5, Dino Crisis 4 & Fighters Megamix 2 then.

X1- Project Gotham Racing 5. (growing a little tired of Forza, Forza and MORE bloody Forza)

PS4- Resistance 4. (only started playing the Resistance games last year, but have thoroughly enjoyed them)

WiiU- hmmmm, Mario Kart 8 is on the way, Mario platformers still healthy, so nothing at the moment.

3DS- Resident Evil Revelations 2 or a non MercurySteam 2D Castlevania.

Vita- Still to play some 1st/2nd party exclusives like Killzone Mercenary, Unit 13 etc, enjoying my Vita though.

PC- Still not a PC gamer........ never likely to be one either.

the2real4mafol said:
PS4: The Getaway 3
Wii U: New F-Zero
X1: New Banjo-Kazooie (made by Rare not someone else like Killer Instinct was)

I want a new Banjo Kazooie game too, but I'm not sure if Rare should be the developer (blasphemy, I know). They just haven't been that great these last few years, the original team that everyone remembers is probably completely gone by now. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC