By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the one unannounced, semi-realistic game you want on each platform?

PS4 - Full fledged Ratchet and Clank sequel (not a PSN title)

XBO - 'Splosion Man 3

WiiU - Metroid Prime 4

Vita - Final Fantasy Dissidia 3

3DS - Another 2D Castlevania like the DS titles

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

PS4 - new Ratchet & Clank game (made by Insomniac)

WiiU - Paper Mario

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Good thread, let me think...

PSVITA: Valkyria Chronicles 2&3 HD.

3DS: Aliens Infestation 2.

WiiU: ZombiU2.

PS4: SIREN Blood Curse 2.

Xbox One: Call of Chuthullu 2;

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Dulfite said:
Ps4: The Lion King: War for the Pride
Xbone- dlc for call of duty ghosts replacing the hi def world changing dog with Mufasa.
Wii u- A realistic ambulance based games where you have to rescue people from accidents and get them back to the hospital in time. Obviously this would have the typical wee u sirens throughout the game.
Vita- Final Fantasy IVIIIx3 version 2.4 digitally remastered anniversary hi def. Version, staring people and a story that confuses anyone who hasn't ever played a FF game.
3ds- The Fourth Dimension

Lol at the Wee U Wee U Wee U game =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

VanceIX said:
the2real4mafol said:
PS4: The Getaway 3
Wii U: New F-Zero
X1: New Banjo-Kazooie (made by Rare not someone else like Killer Instinct was)

I want a new Banjo Kazooie game too, but I'm not sure if Rare should be the developer (blasphemy, I know). They just haven't been that great these last few years, the original team that everyone remembers is probably completely gone by now. 

Rare has been wasted so much, they were among the best on SNES and N64. I'm not sure what happened when Microsoft bought them

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

PS3 - Yakuza 5 to be localized.
PS4 - New IP that plays like a better version of White Knight Chronicles
Vita - Anything good from Japan localized
3DS - Advance Wars

kupomogli said:
3DS - Advance Wars

Have you played Rogue Galaxy? It was made by Level-5 as well, and it plays really similarly to White Knight Chronicles. It remains to this day my favourite PS2 title. If they could reboot it or give it a sequel, I would be so happy (not gonna happen, but a guy can dream)

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
kupomogli said:
3DS - Advance Wars

Have you played Rogue Galaxy? It was made by Level-5 as well, and it plays really similarly to White Knight Chronicles. It remains to this day my favourite PS2 title. If they could reboot it or give it a sequel, I would be so happy (not gonna happen, but a guy can dream)

Yes I have.  I don't think it plays anything like WKC2 other than the way the towns were designed, the star leading to where you had to go next, and the uncontrollable party members except when they asked you to use spells.  I thought the game was so so, not too good honestly. 

I am late to the party but none the less for me...

PS4- Legend of Dragoon 2(I can dream can't I?) or Vagrant Story 2(still dreaming lol)
XB1 - Lost Odyssey 2
Wii U - Baten Kaitos Origins(I loved this game on gamecube even though others didn't) or a true full fledged Pokemon console game

PS4/XB1 - Def Jam game(Vendetta/Fight for New york style)

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Wii U: Lost Story 2 by Mistwalker. All new setting and story, with big improvements.
PS4: FFXVI with a back to basic approach.
XBOne: A new Epic Games IP, that is as fresh as Gears was when it was launched.