By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Castlevania lords of the Shadow 2 sales are terrible

This isn't all that surprising. The game was doomed to fail.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Candidate for the biggest flop of 2014?

Of course it is by far the biggest candidate. Man i believe Konami is pissed of. What will happen with Konami and Castlevania?

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

Good. After hearing that they fired the man behind the series because his games were too "hardcore" and not "casual" enough, I hope the series dies and Konami suffers dearly.

TheGoldenBoy said:

Why? 

I mean clear the producer is a dick. But have Castlevania so a little fanbase?

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

they should have bundled MGS with it.

Like they did with zone of the enders

Around the Network
Asdrendeluxe said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Why? 

I mean clear the producer is a dick. But have Castlevania so a little fanbase?

Well Castlevania hasn't been a big hitter to begin with. Add in the fact it was poorly marketed and the bad reviews just piled on: it was doomed to fail.

Konami, they barely have a gaming presence anymore.

For the first time i really want a publisher dead without it being a joke. Konami has nothing to add to gaming anymore

it came out at the wrong time. The title should have been pushed back to next gen systems...

melbye said:
For the first time i really want a publisher dead without it being a joke. Konami has nothing to add to gaming anymore

if konami dying means somebody else ends up with the Suikoden IP who will actually make new suikoden games... then I would be on board for that.