By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Chains of Olympus > GOW1 > GOW2 > GOW3

kingofwale said:

it's going to be a system seller. That's for sure

Play the game any order you want, it's just a game.

I know ... Im playing it like this : 1-2-CoO-3 :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Yeah, the order on God Of War is, Chains of Olympus, 1, 2, then 3.

I played the PSP demo. It kicks hardcore ass.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

davygee said:

Seeing as I've never played any God of War games, and am really looking forward to Chains of Olympus for the PSP. What are your thoughts on playing Chains of Olympus first on the PSP, then getting GOW1 & 2 to play on my BC PS3, and then when GOW3 comes out in 2009, get that as well.

COO is supposed to be a precursor to the first GOW, so is this the logical way to go?

Exactly my chase,I was thinking in do it the same way,well at least we're two now

I have a question. Is this a game with a story you have to know (such as MGS4) or can I just pick up GoW2 and it won't matter?

coolestguyever said:
I have a question. Is this a game with a story you have to know (such as MGS4) or can I just pick up GoW2 and it won't matter?

You can pick up GoW2 and you will most likely understand it completly

Around the Network

all right thanks

According to Metacritic, it is the only Playstation Portable game, with a score, greater than 90.

Yeah , the closest one to get is Lumines with 89 % :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

dude, what is up with people flaming Patapon on Meta? I mean, IGN gave it a 9.2 and it seemed their only major gripe was a lack of a pause function in the levels....... Oh well.

never played any of the GOW games so I couldn't tell you which order to play them in.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

>IGN gave it a 9.2 and it seemed their only major gripe was a lack of a pause function in the levels

that's like basing the old classic games like Contra for not having a 'save' function.

Patapon is awesome, unique style, try it yourself before bashing it, that's all I'm saying. Seriously, this is one game DS wishes it had. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)