By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Pictures Shutters Interactive Division, Prepare to announce layoffs in Studio Operations

You can post all the anti sony threads you want here and we all know nothing will happen. There's one company this site doesn't allow you to criticize. It's no secret

Around the Network

What? A business that is having losses is taking action to stop those losses? NNOOOOO!!

I find it funny that some Xbox fans bring up Sony's poor financials all the time, yet criticize them when they take actions to fix them. Truthfully, I think they are just hoping Sony goes out of business, since MS can't win fair and square.

And I agree wholeheartedly with you, Max.

roman838892 said:
You can post all the anti sony threads you want here and we all know nothing will happen. There's one company this site doesn't allow you to criticize. It's no secret

OUYA?

So where in the article does it state that Sony fans are ignoring anything?
Nore did the article state the amount they would lay off. We all knew sony was going to do layoffs. They need to. That's not an option. Maybe you should be talking about the context of your article instead of attacking Sony fans. BTW, the firm that Sony hired Does more than find people to layoff. They looks at other cost cutting measures that will help, if it means cutting out the Friday luncheon or the 10 dollar box of pens when the 2 dollar box will do. I know, cause we have a bunch of these creeps walking around my job too, doing the same sort of things. It sucks and i feel sorry for the people affected. Try not to post flame bait will ya.

thismeintiel said:
What? A business that is having losses is taking action to stop those losses? NNOOOOO!!

I find it funny that some Xbox fans bring up Sony's poor financials all the time, yet criticize them when they take actions to fix them. Truthfully, I think they are just hoping Sony goes out of business, since MS can't win fair and square.

And I agree wholeheartedly with you, Max.

Mr Khan, "if you have a problem with it report it"(hint hint)

Other than that Ive said my piece and sent a PM to auxumblade so im out

Around the Network
mind said:
Layoffs are bad... in a peasant mind.

From the desk of Mr. P. Mind

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Mmmfishtacos said:

So where in the article does it state that Sony fans are ignoring anything?
Nore did the article state the amount they would lay off. We all knew sony was going to do layoffs. They need to. That's not an option. Maybe you should be talking about the context of your article instead of attacking Sony fans. BTW, the firm that Sony hired Does more than find people to layoff. They looks at other cost cutting measures that will help, if it means cutting out the Friday luncheon or the 10 dollar box of pens when the 2 dollar box will do. I know, cause we have a bunch of these creeps walking around my job too, doing the same sort of things. It sucks and i feel sorry for the people affected. Try not to post flame bait will ya.

hehehe

Game over man! GAME OVER!

Now that Playstation is done, Instead of video games that take batteries and software, our kids will play with squirrels! 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Silly me, I came into this thread expect an informative news thread. Instead I got some petty console war drivel.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Okay, so... thread turned to shit. Anyone surprised?

No?

Awesome.

Couple of things:

1. OP, Instead of talking about the actual news you reported, you instead (we'll assume unintentionally) derailed any chance of this discussion taking off (kudos to anyone who actually commented on the news. *nods at Nikkom*) by focusing on the fanbase. You didn't back up your statement with any facts or evidence, so your "findings" only serve to be seen as bait.

If you'd like, we'd love for you to repost the story, but this time, focus on the story and its findings. I'm sure there's plenty to discuss on that front.

2. The "This doesn't have anything to do with PlayStation" People. That's nice, but that sort of comment is just white noise and doesn't bring anything to the discussion. And uh... it's Sony financials and news, so it's viable.

3. The "We took the baaaaait!" People. At the end of the day, you have the choice to either take the actual article and discuss it, or you have the choice to take the bait. You chose to take the bait, and are equally responsible for how this thread turned into a warzone. You don't have to take the bait. You're not goldfish. I believe in you!

4. Smeags. You are quite handsome. I always loved you but never had the courage to say it. So there it is. Do what you want with my words. But at the end of the day, remember that I've always loved you.

5. Locking.