By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony would be stupid not to make Demon Souls 2 for PS4

Tagged games:

ktay95 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
ktay95 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
But then it would only be on PS3/PS4. Resulting in less sales than what they see with Dark Souls.

Like Titanfall on MS only??

Money talks, im sure FS would make DS2 for PS4 if Sony payed them to

Doesn't Sony own the Demon Souls IP? So it wouldnn't really be a situation like Titanfall where MS moneyhatted it. 

I mean to have From Software make it over a Dark Souls multiplat, but yeah you are right.

Just get Japan Studio to make it, they helped make Demon Souls originally. 

Around the Network

yes plz, that way it wont be using the crappy havoc engine

Demon's Souls 2 by Santa Monica or even Naughty Dog. That would be fucking epic! Don't think it will happen though.

Better yet, release Demon's Souls 2 exclusively on Vita!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
Demon's Souls 2 by Santa Monica or even Naughty Dog. That would be fucking epic! Don't think it will happen though.

Better yet, release Demon's Souls 2 exclusively on Vita!

It does maybe not sounds as epic as what you said, but rumors says Guerrilla Games are working on a AAA RPG game xD

Would be good tho to see a big RPG title exclusive again ! 

I thought deep down was supposed to be kinda soul-y...but companies own ips and don't use them all the time, i think demon souls is one of those for sony

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

Why do certain gamers want DS2 if DS2 came out 4 days?! smh

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

People dont know ?

Sony IS developping a demon soul like game, and it's made by the creator of demon soul/dark soul : Hidetaka Miyazaki

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Sony would and already has been stupid to bring a lot of games not to PS4 -.-

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
If they make it so people who get easily frustrated with dying 10 times in 5 minutes, can actually play it, i'd give it a shot. I gave up on the first one in no time at all.

Why you say it like the frustration is exclusive to just a few people? Those who adore the series were noobs too at some point! Myself included and now I'm ahardcore fan of the series but I used to die a lot AND almost quit playing Demon's Souls because I was stuck. Don't you ever give up man!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

It wouldn't be a system seller so won't be worth the dev cost, just be glad we have the alternative on multiple platforms.