By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Loves That People are Still Interested in The Last Guardian

Someone probably made a bet that if the game gets mentioned on the internet Sony gets 5 cents.. That deal alone saved Sony the last 5 years..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

After Fumito Ueda left the studio the project halted. It was said that it will continue with aforementioned director working on it externally. At this point it will be a good move on Sony's behalf to re-introduce the series on PS4.

Uhm, does anyone care about The Last Guardian any more? This will be the artsy Duke Nuke 'Em Forever of the gaming industry if it ever comes out.

Guys don't worry
Last Guardian will be part of the Blue Box along with Half-Life 3 and a new Portal Game

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Mystro-Sama said:
I... don't care.

All we saw was couple minutes of footage of some kid with a bird-dog and everyone loses their minds?

maybe because Ico and Shadow of the colossus are one of the best games ever made? 

(at least for me, they're easily my top two of all time)

Around the Network

The game has to be 100 on metacritic to forgive Team Ico... I want release date NOW!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sony needs to pull the plug on this game. Can they really afford to keep on spending/wasting millions of dollars on a game that will probably never be released?

Either release it or be quiet. Every time it is mentioned I remember I want it and have been waiting years for it. I moved on by 2011 and three years later it is still a vague rumor.

Could care less about this one now after waiting forever. Even if it gets a release date I still wouldn't pick it up unless it was a PS+ game for free. Gotta imagine it will be like a Duke Nukem forever game filled with bugs and just crap story.

NintendoPie said:
"Sony Loves That People are Still Interested in The Last Guardian" because it gives them something to laugh at when they come home from a long day of selling Knack. I say Sony gets banned for baiting the general public.

lol from a long day of selling Knack ha ha