By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Loves That People are Still Interested in The Last Guardian

"Sony Loves That People are Still Interested in The Last Guardian" because it gives them something to laugh at when they come home from a long day of selling Knack. I say Sony gets banned for baiting the general public.

Around the Network

Love the games Team ICO create(d) but i don't really see them surviving the release of The Last Guardian, seems too disfonctional of a team, they're almost as efficient as the Final Fantasy 15 dev team.

Still in the mix sounds even worse than still under development.
I'll play it when it comes out anyway, still interested. Unlike HL2 episode 3, lost interest there completely.

Just like how that girl who promised me a blowjob back in '98 is still loves that I'm interested in that blow job. Yeah, she's never, ever going to give it to me but the fact that she still has that power over me makes her feel great.

Man, this site has a huge affection with Knack, doesn't Knack had enough already?

Around the Network
stuffmakesmelol said:

Man, this site has a huge affection with Knack, doesn't Knack had enough already?

What's wrong with Knack?

It's the best PS4 game.

Wright said:

How come Team Ico isn't fired already?

Japan Studio mixes and matches developers between games, there's really no fixed studios apart from Polyphony. So 'Team Ico' guys were probably working on Rain, Puppeteer, Knack and the like.

Guys I got it the last guardian will be the very last game ever made on the very last home console

I was interested in it but haven't been for half a decade.  Like Kresnik said, Sony shut down competent studios who actually developed games and actually made Sony a lot of money at one time, but a studio hemorhaging money is still going strong.

What's going to happen is that The Last Guardian is going to release, it's not going to sell well compared to development costs and time, and it's going to be recognized as one of  the biggest monetary failures in the industry.  I couldn't care less if The Last Guardian was cancelled tomorrow.  But anyways, yet another stupid decision by Sony among many to not cancel this game and fire everyone working on it a long time ago.

*edit*

Sony even cancelled this after a year.  Warrior's Lair looked somewhat good when it was announced almost two years ago.  Before it was cancelled, they released a gameplay video showing a bit of it off.  Why cancel this?  This actually looks like a good Diablo clone.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrxJ5uNGHzs

Team Ico was utterly worthless this generation.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!