By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly Hardware Up 3/8

JoeTheBro said:
vivster said:
JoeTheBro said:

Depends on the terms. I'm not saying 20 minimum, so that'd be messed up if I lost even if the PS4 sold 19 million.

Let's say I win if the PS4 is at at least 18 million LTD at the end of the year. You win if it ends below 18 million.

Also since my side of the bet seems to be the riskier one, I think I should get a better reward if I'm right. You win and you get a month of my sig control. I win, and I get three months control of your sig.

Deal?

You shouldn't make a bet if it's that risky for you ;)

I'd say deal but I'm thinking of another reward right now for me. I'm just not creative enough to do anything to other people's sigs. Are there other rewards people do on here that don't revolve around sigs or avatars?

No, that's just gambling 101. The riskier the bet, the larger the reward.

There really aren't that many betting options.

Well I'll take it then. But could we make it 2 months instead of 3 for you? A whole quarter sounds excessive. I'm confident in my prediction but not 3 month confident^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
vivster said:

You shouldn't make a bet if it's that risky for you ;)

I'd say deal but I'm thinking of another reward right now for me. I'm just not creative enough to do anything to other people's sigs. Are there other rewards people do on here that don't revolve around sigs or avatars?

you should ask to have his wife for a night.   xD

Something tells me she's not my type.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

ouch!!, every console drop like hell. @@

sully1311 said:

+ 120000 to be added to that figure. Not arguing with you seece. Dark_Feanor is stating that it if it will undertracked in the US it has to be overtracked somewhere else. How does he know that?

My friend, try to follow the history of this thread. 

Sony said they SOLD 6mi by March 2, VGChartz shows PS4 very close to 6mi by week ending March 1th.

Ethomaz says, it´s undertracked and NPD will show it, I point that even compared to January NPD VGChartz was overtraking both PS4 and XOne (the former by a lot).

The chance VGChartz is undertracking is the same as it´s overtracking PS4 sales in the USA.

HOWEVER, 6mi total WW is a "unchangable" figure. If NPD shows VGChartz undertracked PS4 in NA then VGChartz is overtraking PS4 in somewhere else.

I was not considerating last week number when I replied to Ethomaz, because NPD won´t tell us anything about last week sales.

Got it?

There's that 42,000 number again for a MS console. Is it the default figure VGC fall back on when they're not sure?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Next week X1 will be above PS4. The next week after that though the PS4 will destroy is again.

Dark_Feanor said:
sully1311 said:

+ 120000 to be added to that figure. Not arguing with you seece. Dark_Feanor is stating that it if it will undertracked in the US it has to be overtracked somewhere else. How does he know that?

Sony said they SOLD 6mi by March 2, VGChartz shows PS4 very close to 6mi by week ending March 1th.

Ethomaz says, it´s undertracked and NPD will show it, I point that even compared to January NPD VGChartz was overtraking both PS4 and XOne (the former by a lot).

The chance VGChartz is undertracking is the same as it´s overtracking PS4 sales in the USA.

HOWEVER, 6mi total WW is a "unchangable" figure. If NPD shows VGChartz undertracked PS4 in NA then VGChartz is overtraking PS4 in somewhere else.

I was not considerating last week number when I replied to Ethomaz, because NPD won´t tell us anything about last week sales.

Got it?

Bold: Errm, excuse me but, what?

4k1x3r said:
Dark_Feanor said:
sully1311 said:

Got it?

Bold: Errm, excuse me but, what?

That part kind of confused me. Vgchartz undertracked PS4 in that NPD didn't it?

Dark_Feanor said:
sully1311 said:

Got it?

I would follow it perfectly fine if you didn't make up stuff. VGChartz had undertracked US numbers!

I just don't buy these PS4 numbers. We still get calls about them every day at work and We've never had a shipment last a full day. I know it's just anecdotal but no stores in this area can hold on to them. The numbers we're getting are just so far off of what I'm seeing.

We'll get the NPD February numbers soon. It will be interesting to see how accurate VGC has been with the PS4 lately.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.