By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu Reviews (Ground Zeroes Score)

It's Famitsu...

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
Much greatness. much hype. Still too short for me.

Gotta stop getting caught up on this. Fallout 3 is a 30 minute game if you just blow through the main missions and do nothing else. People need to get it in their heads that GZ is an open world game, meaning there are side missions to supplement the main missions. Stop looking at it like it's linear. If it were linear, you'd have a right to be pissed at it being 2 hours. But that's not the case.

BMaker11 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Much greatness. much hype. Still too short for me.

Gotta stop getting caught up on this. Fallout 3 is a 30 minute game if you just blow through the main missions and do nothing else. People need to get it in their heads that GZ is an open world game, meaning there are side missions to supplement the main missions. Stop looking at it like it's linear. If it were linear, you'd have a right to be pissed at it being 2 hours. But that's not the case.

BS, Fallout 3 playing at a normal pace takes 30+, anyone can so a speed run relevant? 1-2 hours for a main story doe 30 bucks is assinine, adding some rudimentary challenges is justa  way to pad length. money for buck is imprtant to me period, i'll get this when it's 9.99 or free on plus. Not worth it at all.

Speed run of this mgith take 5 mins.

This is a game that still has me sitting on the fence. I was leaning towards "NO" until they lowered the price to $29.99. Now I'm waiting for some of the reviews to come in before I make a decision. Also, does anyone know how long the game could be if you go searching for everything? That would probably factor into my decision.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

I´d love to see Hero Bank over here.

My 12 year old self would geek all over it.

And Famitsu scores are as worthless as scores can get. The only information you can get from them is if a title is anticipated and/or if it works properly (as in doesn´t light your console on fire).

Nothing more.

Edit: And flaming weazel is correct.

And the spoiler I´ve read on GAF....makes me kind of not want to play it.

Around the Network

This is what happens when you score games on a 7-10 scale. Everything is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Buckwheat said:
This is a game that still has me sitting on the fence. I was leaning towards "NO" until they lowered the price to $29.99. Now I'm waiting for some of the reviews to come in before I make a decision. Also, does anyone know how long the game could be if you go searching for everything? That would probably factor into my decision.

I read a recent IGN article that said it took them 8 hours to beat everything. I'm not even sure if it has trophies either.

I'm definitely getting it though.

LITTLE MAC

Buckwheat said:

It's obvious that the ones who played GZ early were only concentrating on the main mission and ignored everything else. If you factor in the main mission, the unlockable side missions, a couple of challenges and collectibles, you're getting 8 hours give or take. And I haven't mentioned the trophies. After completing everything, I'll try to replay the campaign to practice for MGO, get acquainted with the mechanics. That's how I'll get my money's worth out of a short game, but I dunno about you.

32/40 for Mario Party Island Tour? Yup. Famitsu is still not credible to me.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Too bad the game's more like a demo really, looking forward to the legit MGS5 though :D

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC