By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Xbox One Will Catch Up To Playstation 4 in Performance.

Euphoria14 said:
Oh boy... just, wow... uhhh, yeah, is this serious?

Please tell me this thread isn't serious.

I'm serious.

It took me sometime to make this thread. I had to make sure the information was accurate and fair.

Around the Network
Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm serious.

It took me sometime to make this thread. I had to make sure the information was accurate and fair.

Fantastic job.

Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm serious.

Well, you failed. How do you propose hardware gets strnger over time? Sony won't ever improve ps4? How can MS make their weaker GPU faster? Please explain? There is no Catching up unless MS ships a lot better GPU in the x1..period.

Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm serious.

The information isn't accurate though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

FlamingWeazel said:
Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm serious.

Well, you failed. How do you propose hardware gets strnger over time? Sony won't ever improve ps4? How can MS make their weaker GPU faster? Please explain? There is no Catching up unless MS ships a lot better GPU in the x1..period.

The Memory Bandwith is more important.

Around the Network
BreedinBull said:
one of toastboys alts?

Yes, it's probarbly one of his minions

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Euphoria14 said:
Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm serious.

What is not accurate about it?

Jega said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm serious.

The Memory Bandwith is more important.

LMAo no it isn't you  really should not talk about things you don't know about. The GPU is the SINGLE biggest gap between the 2, and the GPU is the most important factor in graphics processing. The more Pixel resolution, more shaders, lighting effects, textures that get processed the more strain on the GPU there is, thus x1 will always struggle compared to the ps4.

Also no amount of trickery will make ddr 3 memory better then a unified pool of gddr5. esram is too small for one, even Respawn said today. Your post looks like it was copied and pasted from, ones floating around before launch that were disproven time and time again.

My God, people are still making these threads. The XB1 is weaker the PS4. It will never catch up to the PS4. So stop making yourself silly by posting threads like this.

Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:
Jega said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm serious.

What is not accurate about it?

Not really in the mood to go into each one by one, but this discussion has been had countless times on VGC.

I am sure someone has already rebutted a few of them and if not, expect someone to come in soon.

Nothing about ESRAM will cause a weaker GPU to become stronger than the PS4 GPU and/or cause the 8GB DDR3 to become faster for gaming than a 8GB pool of very fast GDDR5. Just adding the numbers doesn't work like that, plus the ESRAM is only 32MB. There is only so much you can pass through that.

Do yourself a great service and don't listen to any of the garbage that MisterXMedia spews.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!