By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Xbox One Will Catch Up To Playstation 4 in Performance.

FlamingWeazel said:
Not this again, hardware is hardware it is not going to change, unless MS ships a better GPU what you are saying is impossible and makes zero sense.

Simple and well said.. These discussions are our pointless lol :)

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
Its gonna take more than rainbows and unicorn farts.

NEver underestimate rainbows and unicorn farts.

I was planning to respond point by point, but then I just kept reading.

No, you're making way to many mistakes. I'll finish reading the op later to see what the second half includes. At that time all respond to points not already addressed by other users.

lolololololol

not gonna happen... ever

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Amazing thread... thanks.

Around the Network

what are you taking about go look at DF COD ghost and AC face off and make you you view the screens in full size there is a night and day difference between 1080 720 and even 900

2nd 3rd partys so far arent catering tot the xb1 gpu hence the res frame rate and anti aliasing differences in the 3rd party games that have released

lol at the esram speed your own article even shows realworld is closer to 120-140GB/s and you'll always be limited to the 32MB bottle neck this is why we are not seeing many 1080p games on xb1

yes xb1 will get better as the gen goes by but so will the PS4, xb1 will always be playing catch up in the graphics and price wars this gen

Play Me

That was a good read, thanks. I trust you!

You forgot to add "Have you seen TitanFall?"

Nice try Larry.

Oh boy... just, wow... uhhh, yeah, is this serious?

Please tell me this thread isn't serious.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

BHR-3 said:
what are you taking about go look at DF COD ghost and AC face off and make you you view the screens in full size there is a night and day difference between 1080 720 and even 900

2nd 3rd partys so far arent catering tot the xb1 gpu hence the res frame rate and anti aliasing differences in the 3rd party games that have released

lol at the esram speed your own article even shows realworld is closer to 120-140GB/s and you'll always be limited to the 32MB bottle neck this is why we are not seeing many 1080p games on xb1

yes xb1 will get better as the gen goes by but so will the PS4, xb1 will always be playing catch up in the graphics and price wars this gen

I am glad you made that point, the Playstation 4's 176GB/sec is not based off actual game performance either. It is also theoretical.