By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Xbox One Will Catch Up To Playstation 4 in Performance.

Its gonna take more than rainbows and unicorn farts.

Around the Network

"I would prefer a game to run in 720p at 60 frames than a game to run at 1080p at 30 frames per second any day."

I keep seeing this line again and again, like people believe that multiplat games will be 60 frames on xbox and 1080p 30 frames on PS4

If you like 60 frames great, but if its 720 60 on xbox it will be minimum 900 60 on PS4 if not 1080

Well that was a painful read P:

I agree, Jega!

This is a very poorly written/though out post.. Your ram comparison alone ruined it.  Summing it all up GPU is so much more important than any other hardware component, with ps4's being stronger, it will always have more performance... and as for multiplatform games not taking advantage of that added GPU power, how many multiplatform games are out there already that are higher res and/or better framerate on ps4 already... Just joined today friend me boys.. I like games and to talk nerd. :)

Around the Network

I did enjoy the fact that whether he realized it or not, his logical conclusion from his post is that he admits that multiplatform games are being limited due to the One, thus by that logic PS4 exclusive games must not be limited to such restraints and are superior than what the One can handle. Both systems Devs will find ways to get the most out of them as the console life cycles continue, but in the end hardware is hardware. That gap cannot be filled by software tweaks, and is likely only to be more and more apparent as the generation continues.

Not this again, hardware is hardware it is not going to change, unless MS ships a better GPU what you are saying is impossible and makes zero sense.

Nate4Drake said:
Somini said:
hahahahaha thanks for the laugh.

I approve of this thread, thanks :)

may I ?

Muaaaaaaaawwwww, with you !

And while Xbone is wasting time trying to catch up, PS4 is moving forward. Did you really think PS4 would not improve and Xbone would catch up. No, my friend, Xbone is doomed.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

I love joke threads. Lol