By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Xbox One Will Catch Up To Playstation 4 in Performance.

Dude, seriously, stop it! It was funny at the beginning, but now it's just sad...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
Jega said:
Ps3 was so called more powerful than xbox 360

yet no ps3 multiplatform game outperformed the xbox 360 version

every thing has a reason behind it.

Time will tell if I am wrong

When games start running in 1080p and 60 fps on xbox one as well

I am going to see what you kids are going to say then.

and what reason will you have then to state the PS4 is a better console than the xbox one.

LOL!

Funny how up until now you were relatively calm and composed in your posts, now these are blatant insults and defensive wording. Take some responsability after spilling so much baseless crap dude.

Jega said:
Ps3 was so called more powerful than xbox 360

yet no ps3 multiplatform game outperformed the xbox 360 version

every thing has a reason behind it.

Time will tell if I am wrong

When games start running in 1080p and 60 fps on xbox one as well

I am going to see what you kids are going to say then.

and what reason will you have then to state the PS4 is a better console than the xbox one.

LOL!

Vanquish, Bioshock Infinite, Binary Domain.

Just to name a few.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm replying knowing your post history, but I guess it's too late.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

not to mention even if for this entire generation xbox one games run at 720p

that will not be the deciding factor as to why people will by the pS4

this generation is not even 6 months old and you kids are killing yourself

Playstation is not going anywhere,

Xbox is not going anywhere.

They are both here to stay.

Stop lying to people and tell the truth in the end the truth will win.

As the fact that the xbox 360 has sold over 85 million systems.

Xbox one will likely sell even more.

LOL!

Goodnite Kids.

Around the Network

1366 x 768 is 768p...

720p = 1280x720

Hardware is hardware and original xbox was more powerful then PS2 but games were made for the PS2 and ported to the xbox and looked better on xbox, people didn't care they still stuck with ps2, The 360 and ps3 were a lot closer graphically and multi plats were made for 360 and ported to the ps3 they usually ran better on a 360.

Both have the same cpu and gpu amd Ati with ps4 getting the more powerful console, if games are scalable like crysis, on the same hardware PS4 will dominate with better screens and resolution. So exclusives will continue to sell systems, but PS4 will get the multiplat sales edge and pull away this gen. MS maybe done if they cant get a strong foothold in america this gen.

This has to be a joke now, surely?

This just went from gold to rhodium, maybe even above if it was possible...

OP this might all be the truth, but if you think like you being a developer, and you want to earn money, where you gonna publish first to get your money back? On a system that has sold 6 mio units allthough its sold out everywhere, or for the other system that has half of the install base?

And from VGC numbers from last febuary week in germany, you can see that PS4 outsells the X1 almost 4:1. Wow. thats not something I ever wanted in this generation. I want them close together, but I got used to the 2:1 ratio in europe, but 4:1 ?? come on , really xbox has to do something.