By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - I enjoyed the 300 sequel.

I just came back from seeing this movie and I enjoyed it. I can't say that I enjoyed it as much as the orginal,but it was pretty good fun. If you want to see some mindless CGI fun,then this movie is for you. Don't go in expecting some deep meaningful storyline,because your not going to get it. As much as I enjoyed it,there was a couple parts that were cringeworthy. When the guy became a god,I busted out laughing. during one part a horse came out of no were and the main guy was riding a horse across the ship. that part was just stupid. Despite it's flaws,I enjoyed the movie and had fun watching it. 8/10 for me. 

Around the Network

I was thinking to watch it so I will probably watch it tomorrow! Is it better than the original in ur opinion?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

going to watch it tomorrow

Does the sequel have memorables moments like this one?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I like to imagine that people aren't going to watch this for any sort of intellectual enlightenment. Because judging from the reviews that i've read, it's almost as if they didn't even watch the first one and are amazed at the historical inaccuracies and incessant violence found throughout.

Definitely going to watch this on my next lazy Sunday afternoon.

Around the Network

Is it doin well at the Box office?

AZWification said:

Does the sequel have memorables moments like this one?

Those were my first thoughts.

Also, there's a sequel? 301? 302? 400?

There's a sequel?

Now my expectations are increased, but please dem spoiler warnings.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

How are the action scenes compared to the first one? Did the slowmo feel overdone and gimmicky this time around?

Also, have you seen Immortals? It was a pretty cruddy film, but dem fight scenes! How does the action in the new 300 hold up to that?