By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBone outsells PS4 in both USA and UK

low ps4 stock

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Zappykins said:

It took me a second to realize that you were talking about the numbers on the left, not the right.

Maybe Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare was just THAT GOOD? (I kid, I kid, yet It does look like lots of fun to play.)

And yes, without TitanFall. The next few weeks should be really interesting as we will have time with TitanFall. I can see the numbers on the right side flipping too.

Hey, as expected the PS4 had a great launch. But when things turn out to be not as reported, it's not going to help you. It's like that guy's gift, never celebrate too soon.

I hope you take your own advice. 

I have a great new Xbox One - I celebrate all the time!

Good Times

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

People seem to think XBOX is going to lay down die and not try to do anything, C'mon. People have been screaming victory and doom for months. That's why the gif below holds so much relevance. $100 price break in the fall and they are right back in it and from the game line up they have, hard for people not to buy one.

Fusioncode said:
Zappykins said:

It took me a second to realize that you were talking about the numbers on the left, not the right.

Maybe Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare was just THAT GOOD? (I kid, I kid, yet It does look like lots of fun to play.)

And yes, without TitanFall. The next few weeks should be really interesting as we will have time with TitanFall. I can see the numbers on the right side flipping too.

Hey, as expected the PS4 had a great launch. But when things turn out to be not as reported, it's not going to help you. It's like that guy's gift, never celebrate too soon.

I hope you take your own advice. 

You mean this one Below, Yes my gif shows exactly what can happen and what has happened many times. Four months in and we got people puffing on cigars. Your talking about a company that has many options at their finger tips. Before launch people where saying Xbox wouldn't hit a million sold for up to 3 months. LOL Xbox turned around a horrible Launch campaign and can easily turn around sales. $100 cut in the fall and people will be running to the store.

This also being $100 more. Once they match price, then what?

Around the Network

I don't think the Xbox will ever pass PS4 worldwide on sales. In the US it might pass them, but not in EU ~ Even with a 100$ cut back.

I actually think there's a good chance the PS4 numbers could drop like a rock in the next few months. The sales we are seeing right now are PS4 loyalists. Basically people on websites like this, but do you think everyone shares those feelings?

Answer me this, what is drawing the casual gamers to the PS4?

If your answer is graphics, then do you really think you will attract the large portion of casual gamers that Sony needs to support a graphics powerhouse like the PS4?

If the answer is one of the various PS4 gizmos, then do you think that gizmo is easy enough for casual gamers to figure out and use on masse. Keeping in mind that most casuals had to refer to the instruction manual just to figure out how the PS3 laser activated power button worked...

Statistical tie

You guys are talking about how Xbox One will rise from the ashes like the PS3, while PS4 will bask in its early sales lead as if the last generation did not even happen. Sony knows first hand what happens from resting on their laurels, they paid for it with Hundreds of Billions of dollars. Microsoft will obviously react to sales because they are smart, but there is no way in hell Sony is going to let them get any advantages with ease, especially when they are fighting and have been fighting the perpetual 70%+ threat of bankruptcy for nearly the past decade. You think Sony Playstation will ever forget about being less expensive/more of a value propostion than Microsoft Xbox? Especially, when news articles come out monthly talking about how Sony is d00med?

What ever happened to strong start, strong finish?

Xbox is playing catchup, and if they want to think about beating Sony, they had better become the console equivalent of Valve.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I expected xb1 to double those sales yet it feels stale and dying. For a console with no problems of stock at least. Titanfall may increase a little those numbers, but is far away from my predictions

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...