By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW Up March 1st

If those Castlevania numbers are true, incoming layoffs at Mercury Steam in 3, 2, 1... Just what Spain needed, more unemployment!

Around the Network

The increase in x1 sales can be explained by there being no ps4 in stock in Europe and US for a while and that VG chartz has over tracked the x1 on several occasions so take those numbers in UK and US with a pinch of salt.

So it looks like Lords of Shadow 2 is an early frontrunner for flop of the year. Those mediocre reviews aren't going to help it get any decent legs either. Maybe now Konami will finally give the franchise back to Igarashi so I can have my metroidvania fix again.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bigjon said:
Pretty sure the NA EU numbers are higher for PS4. Pretty sure vgc just took the gap between what MC reported for Japan and made the difference = name numbers. Sony said it reached 6 mil. They did no say exactly 6 mil in sales.

Exactly waht I think they did. I think it's at least 6.1 million right now. I'd say another 50k in Europe and 40k in America are missing at the moment.

The PS5 Exists. 

NPD will be out soon (10 March). You will have some answers...

But if there is no week in this month where Xbox One doesn't outsold PS4 globally (even with Titanfall and pricecut in UK) you can say it's over for them.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

But if there is no week in this month where Xbox One doesn't outsold PS4 globally (even with Titanfall and pricecut in UK) you can say it's over for them.

Not really. 

NobleTeam360 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Not really. 

You really think that One can win this generation ? They are struggling hard on US and Europe/Japan are totally lost for them...

Look at UK, even with price cut, next week PS4 will probably be above again.

WebMasterFlex said:
NobleTeam360 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Not really. 

You really think that One can win this generation ? They are struggling hard on US and Europe/Japan are totally lost for them...

I took you saying "it's over" as if the Xbox One will fail. To be honest the PS4 has this generation on lock, nothing Xbox does will help it outsell PS4 overall. 

NobleTeam360 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
NobleTeam360 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Not really. 

I took you saying "it's over" as if the Xbox One will fail. To be honest the PS4 has this generation on lock, nothing Xbox does will help it outsell PS4 overall. 

No no no I didn't mean fail. I was talking about winner of generation only. Not talking about "failure" or whatever.

pezus said:
Zero999 said:

bolded: it's more likely to be undertracked.

and a 20k drop would put ps4 at 32k, but it's probably gonna drop to 25k or less.

i think you're also confusing DK with games on other systems. it won't magically stop selling.

Bold answer: Right...come back to me when you can back it up.

PS4 is at 58k in Japan this week according to VGC, something like 62k according to MC. Why am I not surprised you chose the lowest number?

Yeah, no, I'm pretty sure I'm not confusing DK with anything. It suffered a huge drop in its second week. Won't reach 100k this week. Next week it should be around 50k or less WW (i.e. keep dropping...)

If you want to believe the 320k of the first week. 52k is the right number for week 2.

and you just made clear that you are confusing dk with other games.