By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FF 15 and KH3 makes more sense on Wii U than Xone

oniyide said:

thats all well and good, but what does scale mean, when there is nothing going on? Thats what some of these guys dont want to get. Sure they could dumb down the game, but more than likely these guys wont buy it because it is an "inferior" version anyway. so what would be the point?

You mean something like this?

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Hynad said:

Man... The things you assume and try to make as facts. You have no idea what those games will end up being like. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here. Yet you assume they wouldn't need any major downgrade... Sorry, but your credibility is low enough that I don't think arguing this further with you will achieve anything.

and what's your amazing argument that proves it would take herculean effort to port those to wii u? we've seen how things are on this industry. engines are scalable and wii u can run decently whatever it is on ps4/xone, period.

But we don't want dumbed down versions of our games just to sell a few hundred copies,makes no damn sense!

I agree, but i guess the port is easier to do on Xbox 1, so they went for that.

I'm sure if they knew what they know now that they would've made it a PS4 exclusive.

Hynad said:
oniyide said:

thats all well and good, but what does scale mean, when there is nothing going on? Thats what some of these guys dont want to get. Sure they could dumb down the game, but more than likely these guys wont buy it because it is an "inferior" version anyway. so what would be the point?

FF15 had a lot more stuff going on in it. Hell Im pretty sure Infamous trounces that. Looks good, but not the best.

Nem said:
I agree, but i guess the port is easier to do on Xbox 1, so they went for that.

I'm sure if they knew what they know that they would've made it a PS4 exclusive.

im not sure, knowing MS im sure they would have thrown some money around to have it.

Around the Network

I agree but SE is dumb...

So, what you're saying is that you'd like to push back the game even more. No thanks.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

oniyide said:
Hynad said:
oniyide said:

FF15 had a lot more stuff going on in it. Hell Im pretty sure Infamous trounces that. Looks good, but not the best.

I will admit that X looks phenomenal. But FF XV is in an entirely different ballpark.

The games aren't coming to PS3 either despite big user base and higher interest in JRPGs.

It just doesn't look like they are developing with PS3/360/Wii U tech level in mind.

My 8th gen collection

Actually Kingdom Hearts 3 in particular makes little sense on the X1. Suare has released installments of the series in the 3DS and the DS. There is a following there. But Xbox never saw a KH game before. It also doesnt strike me like the audience that will respond well to it.

But alas. Again i think the only reason for it was because everyone assumed PS4 and X1 would sell equally.