By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FF 15 and KH3 makes more sense on Wii U than Xone

darkknightkryta said:
outlawauron said:
darkknightkryta said:
Zero999 said:
darkknightkryta said:

I'll weigh in.  I honestly believed Square Enix was planning for Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii U.  From a technical standpoint, the game looks like trash.  I'll assume they were building the game around the Wii U and then progressively build on it as they develop the engine for the console.  They didn't want to announce the game without the PS4 and most likely waited.  Then things changed.  Nintendo's Wii U isn't exactly selling gangbusters and they most likely panicked and put the game on the Xbox One in hopes of getting that install base to buy the game.  Unbeknownst to them; the Xbox One is selling equally bad, but already made the announcement. That's my belief for Kingdom Hearts 3.  

Scenario 2: The game just looks bad cause they decided they're finally going to make the game and threw together something within a week for a trailer.

As far as FF 15 is concerned.  I honestly do no believe the Wii U can handle what they've shown, as is.  The kind of downgrade wouldn't be worth the headache.

KH3 was barely in development when they announced and there's nothing undoable on those FF 15 trailers. why do people keep thinking that the experience will change if the game is a little less pretty and lower resolution?

I know Kingdom Hearts 3 was barely in development, but what they shown honestly looks like a PS3 game, if not worse.  So either what they threw together was with the Wii U in mind, or it was a rush job.  Though Final Fantasy 15 looks far more impressive and the PS4 version couldn't have been in development long when they made the trailer for it so I doubt they couldn't have made a better looking Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer..

I never said Final Fantasy 15 isn't doable on the Wii U.  I said it wasn't worth the headache.  Especially trying to cram 5 gigs of ram data into 1.

Is this real life? KH3 looked far too good to be realtime.

Kingdom Hearts 3:

Kingdom Hearts 2 HD:

Hmmmm, the models look frightenly the same.   One's running on a PS4, the other is a PS2 model running on a PS3.  I don't know how you can say Kingdom Hearts 3 looks any good when it barely looks better than a high res PS2 game.

oniyide said:

problem is you are wrong. xone IS doing better than Wii U in the same time frame at a much higher price.

Weekly sales have had them within each other.  Xbox One sold what?  55k this week vs the 45 or so of the Wii U?  Which is near the 40k of the Vita.

i said SAME time frame, meaning compare xone's first months which it still is in. and then compare WIi Us' first month sales. Dont think WIi U sold as much as One by the same time.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:

Kingdom Hearts 3:

Kingdom Hearts 2 HD:

Hmmmm, the models look frightenly the same.   One's running on a PS4, the other is a PS2 model running on a PS3.  I don't know how you can say Kingdom Hearts 3 looks any good when it barely looks better than a high res PS2 game.

oniyide said:

problem is you are wrong. xone IS doing better than Wii U in the same time frame at a much higher price.

Weekly sales have had them within each other.  Xbox One sold what?  55k this week vs the 45 or so of the Wii U?  Which is near the 40k of the Vita.

Square probably put that KH3 demo trailer together 5 minutes before the press conference. It's going to look much better, especially since I doubt we'll see it before 2016. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!