By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 1 March 2014

Conegamer said:
sully1311 said:

It's supply constrained in the UK without a shadow of a doubt

Perhaps you missed the "I" bit of that. I'm speaking from anecdotal evidence, and where I am there's supply. As I said immediately afterwards, that doesn't mean it's true everywhere, just that from what I've seen it's in stock here. 

Don't make that seem that's it not supply constrained in the whole of the UK, however.

Where do you  live? Send me a link of one of the stores that have them in stock in the UK. I want to order one asap.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
sully1311 said:
Conegamer said:
Not a major surprise this week. Seeing Sanran Kagura Burst in the Top 40 makes me think that the cutoff is really rather low at the bottom, however.

I haven't seen too many supply issues with the PS4, but I guess it could be sold out in other areas. I think it's also partly due to the hype dying down so things settling a little bit (obviously the XOne has the price cut this week which makes a seemingly large increase).

DK drops harshly as well, but overall a pretty good week, even if expected.

Perhaps you missed the "I" bit of that. I'm speaking from anecdotal evidence, and where I am there's supply. As I said immediately afterwards, that doesn't mean it's true everywhere, just that from what I've seen it's in stock here. 

Don't make that seem that's it not supply constrained in the whole of the UK, however.

I never said I didn't believe you! . Of course there are going to be areas around that have it in stock, but generally, it's sold out. Eg. 2 out of 700+ Argos stores have it in stock. Sony need to sort it out now, it's getting a bit silly.

trixiemafia86 said:
Conegamer said:
sully1311 said:

Where do you  live? Send me a link of one of the stores that have them in stock in the UK. I want to order one asap.

Ofcourse, I am in Plymouth right now if you're anywhere nearby. I believe CEX, Nerdz and GameZone all have at least 1 PS4 in stock, and last I checked so did one of the two GAME stores (this one http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreDetailsView?activeOnly=true&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeIdentifier=3348&clickAndCollect=false&storeId=10151 )

CEX is here: 

https://uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=*&catid=1002

As for the other two stores? They're more independant so don't have proper webpages, but they can be found here: 

http://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/shopping/home/nerdz-p1458053

Hope this helps!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

sully1311 said:
Conegamer said:
sully1311 said:
Conegamer said:
Not a major surprise this week. Seeing Sanran Kagura Burst in the Top 40 makes me think that the cutoff is really rather low at the bottom, however.

I haven't seen too many supply issues with the PS4, but I guess it could be sold out in other areas. I think it's also partly due to the hype dying down so things settling a little bit (obviously the XOne has the price cut this week which makes a seemingly large increase).

I never said I didn't believe you! . Of course there are going to be areas around that have it in stock, but generally, it's sold out. Eg. 2 out of 700+ Argos stores have it in stock. Sony need to sort it out now, it's getting a bit silly.

2 from 700 you say? That's ridiculous! I get Sony want stock for elsewhere, but still it's just starving the UK. And with this new XOne pricecut, well it could impact sales in the long run.

Obviously it's too soon to see that, but there you are.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Damn X1 PvZ > 360 PvZ

Around the Network

From GAF.

01 (NE) PS4 THIEF (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) - Between 24.600 and 28.700
02 (NE) XBO THIEF (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) - Between 15.500 and 18.100
06 (NE) 360 THIEF (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) - Between 7.500 and 8.700
11 (NE) PS3 THIEF (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) - Between 4.300 and 5.000

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=102967808&postcount=23
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=102968177&postcount=32

Conegamer said:
sully1311 said:
Conegamer said:
sully1311 said:
Conegamer said:

2 from 700 you say? That's ridiculous! I get Sony want stock for elsewhere, but still it's just starving the UK. And with this new XOne pricecut, well it could impact sales in the long run.

Obviously it's too soon to see that, but there you are.

This tells all! http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps4-playstation-4

Hooray! Square Enix is completely doomed!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

MikeRox said:
Woo we got Senran Kagura into the charts! :D good job!

Hope it sold well and get some feedback on any sort of actual numbers.

CEX have PS4s in stock pretty much everywhere, the catch is they cost more than an XBONE at £445. Doesn't really count as generally available due to £95 inflation on the retail price.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.