By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 1 March 2014

Looks like people wanted Thief depsite the bad reviews.

Lightning Returns heavily frontloaded :(

And damn Pokemon XY have been clinging at the same place for a while now. Impressive regularity. Senran Kagura bursts in the chart, that's good to see...

Around the Network

I'm happy with the charts this week. Good to see the X1 gaining some ground. Hopefully this will mean that there will be strong competition in the UK.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Sony needs to get the ps4 back in stock here in the UK. I wanted to get it on three occasions now but couldn't find it online from January till now cause I end up spending the cash for something else. I wanted to get it last night again because I found one for £365 on amazon, only to log in one hour later and its sold out. it's getting annoying cause this last time a friend wanted to get it for me.

I don't think the rumours about producing over 1 million a month were accurate.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

kowenicki said:
Plants v Zombies ONE > 360

3 Xbox ONE titles in the top 10.

Nice.

12 360 titles
10 PS3 titles
7 Xbox ONE titles
6 PS4 titles.
2 3DS titles
1 WiiU title

Fixed.

Woo we got Senran Kagura into the charts! :D good job!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Seeing as the Xbox one had a price drop, this is hardly surprising

Not a major surprise this week. Seeing Sanran Kagura Burst in the Top 40 makes me think that the cutoff is really rather low at the bottom, however.

I haven't seen too many supply issues with the PS4, but I guess it could be sold out in other areas. I think it's also partly due to the hype dying down so things settling a little bit (obviously the XOne has the price cut this week which makes a seemingly large increase).

DK drops harshly as well, but overall a pretty good week, even if expected.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

kowenicki said:
007BondAgent said:

Seeing as the Xbox one had a price drop, this is hardly surprising

You know its still £50 more than the PS4 and that if buyers wait two weeks they get Titanfall for free right?

I'm very surprised... If I was about to buy a ONE then I'd wait.

Well there will always be people that aren't interested in Titanfall and if you want a free game with your console then you can still get this, at least on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-One-Console-Special-Edition/dp/B00GAOQAYK/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_h__2785500031_9?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=434648867&pf_rd_s=right-6&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000722053&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1GPYABW8KAEWQH1JB1F2

Conegamer said:
Not a major surprise this week. Seeing Sanran Kagura Burst in the Top 40 makes me think that the cutoff is really rather low at the bottom, however.

I haven't seen too many supply issues with the PS4, but I guess it could be sold out in other areas. I think it's also partly due to the hype dying down so things settling a little bit (obviously the XOne has the price cut this week which makes a seemingly large increase).

It's supply constrained in the UK without a shadow of a doubt

sully1311 said:
Conegamer said:

It's supply constrained in the UK without a shadow of a doubt

Perhaps you missed the "I" bit of that. I'm speaking from anecdotal evidence, and where I am there's supply. As I said immediately afterwards, that doesn't mean it's true everywhere, just that from what I've seen it's in stock here. 

Don't make that seem that's it not supply constrained in the whole of the UK, however.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.