By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U purchase confirmed

Tagged games:

Buy your Wii U now.

Around the Network

Ps4 doesn't have a chance in hell now! World domination!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Anyone else thinks Zelda looks super pretty and hawt?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

fory77 said:
NintendoSupporter<3 said:

Yeah and there's a rumour saying that Link might make it Smash,  I think Nintendo may confirm it after the reveal of Zelda U this E3!

Hey guys did you hear? Nintendo is making a new game! I believe it is called Super Smash Bros. And they are also making a new Mario Kart - Called Mario Kart 64.

For the  Nintendo Ultra 64 if I am not mistaken! Can't wait to see some footage!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

This is what gets people buying a Wii U?

I'm slightly confused. But whatever works, I guess.

A little slow but I'm pretty hyped for her too...she has one of the more interesting movesets I've seen

I am also going to buy a WiiU but first I will open a thread about it!!!!! But it´s not because of Rosalina.

t3mporary_126 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

Wait, so you HAVEN'T bought a Wii U yet, but you will for Smash? Why wait, get it now, geez!

Also...

I'd like to ride on that back seat

I see you made it your sig pic, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

The big news is that Diddy Kong is back