By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U purchase confirmed

Tagged games:



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Um. She's playable in Mario 3D World as well. You should have gotten a Wii U months ago if she was that big a deal. :P

The thing is I'm a smash fanatic and it competitve melee my main is Peach

While in project M, I main Peach and Zelda

When I heard about Wii Fit Trainer that was going to be my Bros 4 main but them....

Rosalina o_O

Rosalina is the most natural evolution for me.



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

DR.H's purchase will save the WII U. No question about it. Iwata is dancing in his office right now as we comment.



Wait, so you HAVEN'T bought a Wii U yet, but you will for Smash? Why wait, get it now, geez!

Also...



Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

And now give them bikinis and make them play beach volleyball. Then I'll consider it.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:

Wait, so you HAVEN'T bought a Wii U yet, but you will for Smash? Why wait, get it now, geez!

Also...

Hawt, seriously may replace my love for Daisy if she looks like this all the time 



ZyroXZ2 said:

Wait, so you HAVEN'T bought a Wii U yet, but you will for Smash? Why wait, get it now, geez!

Also...


I'd like to ride on that back seat



Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:

You really didn't know that Rosalina was a new challenger? It was pretty big news.

I heard Mario is in it, too. I am not that sure though!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:

You really didn't know that Rosalina was a new challenger? It was pretty big news.

I heard Mario is in it, too. I am not that sure though!


Yeah and there's a rumour saying that Link might make it Smash,  I think Nintendo may confirm it after the reveal of Zelda U this E3!



NintendoSupporter<3 said:
AZWification said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:

You really didn't know that Rosalina was a new challenger? It was pretty big news.

I heard Mario is in it, too. I am not that sure though!


Yeah and there's a rumour saying that Link might make it Smash,  I think Nintendo may confirm it after the reveal of Zelda U this E3!

Hey guys did you hear? Nintendo is making a new game! I believe it is called Super Smash Bros. And they are also making a new Mario Kart - Called Mario Kart 64.