By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why is a $569 PS4 InFamous SS Bundle outselling the system seller $499 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle?

?

Have you seen...InFamous? 147 20.76%

PS+(online+free games) 20 2.82%

Two controllers... Longer Battery 9 1.27%

DAT PS4 DEMAND! 189 26.69%

All of the above 246 34.75%

See the results... 92 12.99%

Total:703

1. Its a real exclusive.

2. Its much harder right now for people to get their hands on a PS4, so people who have been patiently waiting are willing to pay what it costs to get it.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Lol.. Sony bought GameStop.. It is obvious.. Titan fall is going to revolutionize fps just like mario revolutionized plumbing, those of you that bought the "cheaper" console cannot comprehend that titan fall will push the Xbox one to unlimited sales potential

You know, this is kinda true because of stupid PS fanboys. Yesterday I stopped by Gamestop and saw one of their employees pushing to sell a PS4 over an Xbox one. He was speaking with an older man that told him his nephew wanted an Xbox One yet the dude kept insisting PS4 was the way to go. 

Soonerman said:
leo-j said:
Lol.. Sony bought GameStop.. It is obvious.. Titan fall is going to revolutionize fps just like mario revolutionized plumbing, those of you that bought the "cheaper" console cannot comprehend that titan fall will push the Xbox one to unlimited sales potential

You know, this is kinda true because of stupid PS fanboys. Yesterday I stopped by Gamestop and saw one of their employees pushing to sell a PS4 over an Xbox one. He was speaking with an older man that told him his nephew wanted an Xbox One yet the dude kept insisting PS4 was the way to go. 

that employee was a decent guy.

Soonerman said:
leo-j said:

I would've done the same.

Soonerman said:
leo-j said:

Yup, case closed. Sony is bribing Gamestop to push it's products...Or, it was just one idiot at one store...

Back during the holidays I went into Best Buy and one of the people who worked there was telling someone that the PS4 didn't play Blu-Rays and that the Xbox One was actually cheaper because you didn't have to also buy a Blu-ray player. So I guess MS bought Best Buy?

By the way, "stupid PS fanboys" is not something I'd go around saying, it's against the forum rules.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:
Locknuts said:
There's more stuff in the box. PS+, extra controller as well as a game. Add that to the fact that people perceive the PS4 to be better value anyway and there you have it.

...but that PS4 bundle doesn't have Titanfall though.

• PlayStation 4 Console
  • inFAMOUS Second Son Regular Edition
  • 1 Year PlayStation Plus Subscription
  • A 2nd DualShock 4 Controller

...and the $499 Xbox One Titanfall bundle has more content too:

• Xbox One Console
  • Kinect Sensor for Xbox One
  • Wireless Controller
  • Chat Headset
  • Xbox One Titanfall Game Download
  • 1-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Supply

For a lot of poeple the the kinect is not a PLUS.

For a lot of people the value of the XBone without kinect is valued at US$380 becuase is underpowered compared to the US$400 ps4, taking that into account, with Titanfall being 60 you are still paying 60 more for the kinect, the bundle is not good at all.

The moth of gold is not valuable becuase you need gold for everything so that is more like bate, after that month you will be trapped in a platform that will not let you use NetFlix unless you pay.

WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK THE BRICK ADDS VALUE 0_0 ???

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Soonerman said:
leo-j said:

That's just someone trying to help out the uninformed.

The PS5 Exists. 

radha said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
Locknuts said:
There's more stuff in the box. PS+, extra controller as well as a game. Add that to the fact that people perceive the PS4 to be better value anyway and there you have it.

• PlayStation 4 Console

• Xbox One Console
  • Wireless Controller
  • Chat Headset
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Supply

For a lot of people the value of the XBone without kinect is valued at US$380 becuase is underpowered compared to the US$400 ps4, taking that into account, with Titanfall being 60 you are still paying 60 more for the kinect, the bundle is not good at all.

The moth of gold is not valuable becuase you need gold for everything so that is more like bate, after that month you will be trapped in a platform that will not let you use NetFlix unless you pay.

For the third time now...this is a joke, he's the guy who made a troll thread about the SS bundle outselling the TF bundle. (this thread, incase you were wondering)

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

For the third time now...this is a joke, he's the guy who made a troll thread about the SS bundle outselling the TF bundle. (this thread, incase you were wondering)

I admit that was a joke but this isn't a troll thread, sadly.

Normchacho said:
radha said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
Locknuts said:

• PlayStation 4 Console

• Xbox One Console
  • Wireless Controller
  • Chat Headset
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Supply

oooohhhh, thanks

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection