By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why is a $569 PS4 InFamous SS Bundle outselling the system seller $499 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle?

?

Have you seen...InFamous? 147 20.76%

PS+(online+free games) 20 2.82%

Two controllers... Longer Battery 9 1.27%

DAT PS4 DEMAND! 189 26.69%

All of the above 246 34.75%

See the results... 92 12.99%

Total:703
Soonerman said:
leo-j said:
Lol.. Sony bought GameStop.. It is obvious.. Titan fall is going to revolutionize fps just like mario revolutionized plumbing, those of you that bought the "cheaper" console cannot comprehend that titan fall will push the Xbox one to unlimited sales potential

You know, this is kinda true because of stupid PS fanboys. Yesterday I stopped by Gamestop and saw one of their employees pushing to sell a PS4 over an Xbox one. He was speaking with an older man that told him his nephew wanted an Xbox One yet the dude kept insisting PS4 was the way to go. 

Didn't they use to push the 360 over the PS3 back in 2008. I guess GameStop are a bunch of turncoats lol!

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:
Normchacho said:

For the third time now...this is a joke, he's the guy who made a troll thread about the SS bundle outselling the TF bundle. (this thread, incase you were wondering)

I admit that was a joke but this isn't a troll thread, sadly.

Alright, it's not a troll thread. But still, I would assume anyone who say that you made this thread and then that post would know it was a joke.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Skeeuk said:
titanfall is game of the generation

it will blow call of duty out of the water and single handly destroy battlefield

titanfall > all FPS

Sarcasm? The beta was fun, but i'll take BF over Titanfall any day.

Because one is available in all the stores and the other is only available in just one if the other was in all the stores also then you could compare

Because Titan Fall is just a fan hyped console seller, not a real one. Plus the game is on PC and 360 too.

It's as simple as that.

Around the Network

Supply and demand, PS4 is in high demand atm X1 isn't.

GribbleGrunger said:
Soonerman said:
leo-j said:
Lol.. Sony bought GameStop.. It is obvious.. Titan fall is going to revolutionize fps just like mario revolutionized plumbing, those of you that bought the "cheaper" console cannot comprehend that titan fall will push the Xbox one to unlimited sales potential

You know, this is kinda true because of stupid PS fanboys. Yesterday I stopped by Gamestop and saw one of their employees pushing to sell a PS4 over an Xbox one. He was speaking with an older man that told him his nephew wanted an Xbox One yet the dude kept insisting PS4 was the way to go. 

That's just someone trying to help out the uninformed.

eh eh I couldn't say it better.    First of all, Titan fall is NOT going to revolutionize FPS simply because it's just a funny game, but nothing special, my opinion.

Second, PS4 is cheaper but more powerful, multiplatform games looks and will always look better on PS4, and 1st party Sony devs are more talented that MS ones, my opinion.  If PS4 is squashing its competitors in selling numbers there is a reason : Sony managed to release a smaller console, with a better and more cool design, more powerful, cheaper, are people still wondering why is selling more than XOne ??   Halo is the only big reason to buy the MS console, considering that Gears of War is going down and down and Titanfall is also available on PC, the superior version.  Who bought the cheaper console(and by far more powerful) perfectly comprehend that titanfall is NOT Xbone exclusive, also available on 360(which looks very close to One), also available on PC(the best version), perfectly comprehend that Infamous SS is esclusive to PS4, perfectly comprehend that they prefer PS4 exclusive games, perfectly comprehend that multiplatform games look and always will look better on PS4, and don't care about titanfall pushing a bit Xbone for a couple of weeks. Also, the Majority who bought PS4, perfectly comprehend that they can play titanfall on PC, if they want, because everybody on this planet has a PC capable of running this titan better than One.   Is it enough ? :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Well lets see the details.

PS4 Bundle: Includes PS4, 2 PS4 Controllers, Infamous SS, and a Year of PS+

XB1 Bundle: Includes XB1, XB1 Controller and Titanfall

To me the PS4 Bundle is saving you money. PS4: $400 Controllers: $120 Infamous: $60 PS+: $50 This deal is worth $630 which your getting it for $570. which means your saving $60.

The XB1 Bundle your as well saving $60. but it only includes 1 extra game. while the PS4 Bundle gives you a game, 2 controllers, and a year of PS+. Microsoft cant make deals are you kidding me. LMFAO

Maybe alot of hardcore gamers are going to buy the 360 version instead. That's what I'm doing (if it turns out to be a great game). This way, you get the #1 next gen console, all of the benefits that come with it AND Titanfall.

Buying a console for one game is incredibly dumb. Buying a console for one game that is on a console that you already have under your TV is incredibly more dumb.