By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why is a $569 PS4 InFamous SS Bundle outselling the system seller $499 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle?

?

Have you seen...InFamous? 147 20.76%

PS+(online+free games) 20 2.82%

Two controllers... Longer Battery 9 1.27%

DAT PS4 DEMAND! 189 26.69%

All of the above 246 34.75%

See the results... 92 12.99%

Total:703
GribbleGrunger said:
Soonerman said:
leo-j said:
Lol.. Sony bought GameStop.. It is obvious.. Titan fall is going to revolutionize fps just like mario revolutionized plumbing, those of you that bought the "cheaper" console cannot comprehend that titan fall will push the Xbox one to unlimited sales potential

You know, this is kinda true because of stupid PS fanboys. Yesterday I stopped by Gamestop and saw one of their employees pushing to sell a PS4 over an Xbox one. He was speaking with an older man that told him his nephew wanted an Xbox One yet the dude kept insisting PS4 was the way to go. 

That's just someone trying to help out the uninformed.

thats him doing his job, giving advice.

Around the Network

People want the ps4 more than the xbox one, that's why. This bundle saves them no money, but does solidify the that they will be able to get a ps4 no matter what, which is still semi-hard to find more than 3 months after launch.

Infamous alone isn't what's doing it. Titanfall is outselling Infamous on the same list. Since it's not a bargain bundle, just a forced purchase of multiple items, it's not the extra controller. I really think it's just a matter of PS4 demand. A lot of people will take a PS4 however they can get it, and being forced to buy it full price with a bunch of other full price stuff is better than the prices for it online. The game it comes with is good, so there's not really a downside, aside from having to buy stuff all at once that you would probably buy eventually anyway.

Samus Aran said:
trixiemafia86 said:
Samus Aran said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Please educate yourself. The only two ps4 games i bought thus far are co-op and my wife and i had a blast playing them already. Not only that but as the sales suggest its far from Sony fans buying the ps4 up. 

Why would the sales suggest that? There are many Sony fans out there, PS2 is the best sold console of all time(rightfully so I might add). I'll be surprised if the PS4 could outsell that. 

And tell me, are your two games any good(are they universally acclaimed)? And are they exclusive to the PS4? 

Wow, you complain about games like FIFA being bad. A game which is critically acclaimed and commercially successful. and then make a comment like this? Wow. 

Critically acclaimed by reviewers. If you look at the user score on Metacritic it tells a different story. Makes me think the reviews got bought off. FIFA isn't bad if you look at just that game, but it is bad when you look at all the titles that came before it. Not enough changes. Not worth a yearly release. They should just use patches to update the rosters. But EA just wants your money and relies on blind football fans. 

NBA2K14 Is one of the best basketball games ever and its universlly aclaimed. I play that all the time with my friends. Madden is another one. Not the best but its still better to play in on the PS4. Just because the games dont suit you, does not mean that everyone feels that way.... I bought the PS4 with an extra controller off the bat. Madden and NBA2K are totally worth it to me. If I did not have a PS4 now, I would surely get this bundle. 

antfromtashkent said:
Samus Aran said:
trixiemafia86 said:
Samus Aran said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Please educate yourself. The only two ps4 games i bought thus far are co-op and my wife and i had a blast playing them already. Not only that but as the sales suggest its far from Sony fans buying the ps4 up. 

Why would the sales suggest that? There are many Sony fans out there, PS2 is the best sold console of all time(rightfully so I might add). I'll be surprised if the PS4 could outsell that. 

And tell me, are your two games any good(are they universally acclaimed)? And are they exclusive to the PS4? 

Wow, you complain about games like FIFA being bad. A game which is critically acclaimed and commercially successful. and then make a comment like this? Wow. 

Critically acclaimed by reviewers. If you look at the user score on Metacritic it tells a different story. Makes me think the reviews got bought off. FIFA isn't bad if you look at just that game, but it is bad when you look at all the titles that came before it. Not enough changes. Not worth a yearly release. They should just use patches to update the rosters. But EA just wants your money and relies on blind football fans. 

NBA2K14 Is one of the best basketball games ever and its universlly aclaimed. I play that all the time with my friends. Madden is another one. Not the best but its still better to play in on the PS4. Just because the games dont suit you, does not mean that everyone feels that way.... I bought the PS4 with an extra controller off the bat. Madden and NBA2K are totally worth it to me. If I did not have a PS4 now, I would surely get this bundle. 

And outside of the USA, who plays these games? 

Sport fans buying yearly sports games no matter how little changes doesn't surprise me. It still doesn't make a game good to me even if fans enjoy it. They should add doping options if they really want to create a realistic sports game lol. Or do the average sport fans still think doping is limited to cycling? Wouldn't surprise me. But I can't take a Madden game seriously if it doesn't have a doping mechanic in the game because that sport is all about doping. Ok, that's besides the point though, people can't handle the truth, so they wouldn't want this in a game lol. 

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
antfromtashkent said:

Sport fans buying yearly sports games no matter how little changes doesn't surprise me. It still doesn't make a game good to me even if fans enjoy it. They should add doping options if they really want to create a realistic sports game lol. Or do the average sport fans still think doping is limited to cycling? Wouldn't surprise me. But I can't take a Madden game seriously if it doesn't have a doping mechanic in the game because that sport is all about doping. Ok, that's besides the point though, people can't handle the truth, so they wouldn't want this in a game lol. 

Sooooo.... What are you arguing again? Im just pointing out that you are wrong in regards to your argument that its a bad bundle... No amount of cherrypicking is going to counter that... 

antfromtashkent said:
Samus Aran said:
antfromtashkent said:

Sooooo.... What are you arguing again? Im just pointing out that you are wrong in regards to your argument that its a bad bundle... No amount of cherrypicking is going to counter that... 

Not saying it's a bad bundle, I'm saying that it's an expensive bundle. 

I don't understand why you can't play those games on the PS3 or why you can't use the DS3 on the PS4. As if the difference is that great...