By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Knack 2 or Titanfall on PS4?

Only played a few levels but I have the same complaints most reviewers probably had. Boring, simplistic gameplay. Shallow platformer elements. I have seen it described as a brawler too and it's even weaker in that genre. Graphics are pretty crappy too, even if it seems intentional with art design.

Was surprised given the amount of hype it had. I'm not swayed by hype though, but I did expect more from someone who has consistently achieved greatness like Cerny has.

Around the Network

Alright then. Although I always reserve my judgement of a game till I've played it, I respect your opinion and I appreciate the elaboration. However, based on what you've told me it still sounds better than Sonic '06 so I'll definitely play it when I get the chance.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

J_Allard said:

Was surprised given the amount of hype it had. I'm not swayed by hype though, but I did expect more from someone who has consistently achieved greatness like Cerny has.

Knack didn't have much hype so its sales are quite impressive. Killzone had much more hype. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Titanfall, but knack 2 would be great if time is spent on it.

Around the Network

Nobody needs a PS4 to play Titanfall but to play Knack 2 which means no Titanfall on PS4 isn't a loss for me, no Knack 2 would be a loss if it would be good.

J_Allard said:

Only played a few levels but I have the same complaints most reviewers probably had. Boring, simplistic gameplay. Shallow platformer elements. I have seen it described as a brawler too and it's even weaker in that genre. Graphics are pretty crappy too, even if it seems intentional with art design.

Whats that in your sig ?

ModBod said:
J_Allard said:

Whats that in your sig ?

Titanfall.

And if it sucks when it comes out, I'll say it does.

Everybody knows Knack is where it's at nowadays and the biggest thing ever, why stop at Knack 2 when you could have;

Knack Kart, Knack Party, Paper Knack, Super Knack Bros., Knack 3(D Land), Super Knack 64 and Yoshi's New Knack?

-----
But seriously, I'd say Knack 2 because the game-type actually has potential.

J_Allard said:
ModBod said:
J_Allard said:

Whats that in your sig ?

Titanfall.

And if it sucks when it comes out, I'll say it does.

not saying Titanfall is not good  but Looks like you have been swayed by hype, just saying.