By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Knack 2 or Titanfall on PS4?

I'm betting we'll get both.

Around the Network

When Playstation 4 starts getting AAA titles, Knack will likely be forgotten about. As a result, Knack 2 will likely be a flop.

Knack 2. Titanfall may or may not turn out to be the next big thing, but Knack is already a proven success that has eclipsed not only Mario but the PS4 itself.

SweetTalia said:
lmao so much denial on this thread. to each his own i guess :-p

both would be nice

Why? I don't like shooters...so I'd rather Knack 2. On top of that, we already know TF2 is coming to the PS4 so why get the first one when we could get a second (and possibly better) Knack?

Oh sorry, I forgot that if a game is hyped everyone has to love it and want it more than anything. Silly me.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Well after further reconsideration i'll take both, the ps4 will have about 60% of the user base by the time both games are ready so not putting titanfall 2 (no bots, core gamer edition) on ps4 would be financial dumbness, plus we will get to play quality innovative first party games like Knack 2 will be

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Being a Sony fan, I think these threads are not funny anymore. I love Knack but stop it!

No interest in Titanfall at all, and platformers are always better than shooters so Knack 2 it is.

Wow, this isn't even a contest.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Figgycal said:
You're taking up valuable internet space with these threads Pezus :/

He only made it so he can get another platinum trophy in the ps nation leaderboards.

leyendax69 said:
Being a Sony fan, I think these threads are not funny anymore. I love Knack but stop it!

I think it's pretty clear that you don't love Knack enough.