By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Knack 2 or Titanfall on PS4?

badgenome said:
leyendax69 said:
Being a Sony fan, I think these threads are not funny anymore. I love Knack but stop it!

I think it's pretty clear that you don't love Knack enough.

I do, I bought it at full price, what more evidence do you want?

Around the Network
leyendax69 said:

Do you own a PS4? If so you are just a poser. True Knack fans buy Knack but not the PS4.

badgenome said:
leyendax69 said:

Do you own a PS4? If so you are just a poser. True Knack fans buy Knack but not the PS4.

The game would be watching me, I couldn't resist to try it, so I had to buy the console too.

the-pi-guy said:

Clearly not enough, you should have paid at least triple to show your love for Knack.  If the store doesn't let you do that, buy at least 3 copies instead.  

I tried, but there were no more copies, the game was sold out... is the mario killer after all!

kowenicki said:
I'm going to say knack 2 on behalf on PS4 gamers, in the hope Sony spend lots and lots and lots of time on the sequel instead of somethng else.

PS4 fans think its amazing, so I suggest they deserve another.

I don't. Fuck knack. Give me titanfall. 

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

I'd like to see a Knack with proper time spent on it. I'm sure they've gotten a lot of useful feedback from the first game.

4 ≈ One

Knack 2

Can I opt for rectal prolapse?

Knack solidified itself as one of the most prestigious franchises when it outsold Mario multiple times, you'd be a fool to NOT vote for Knack 2.

pezus said:
fireburn95 said:
Knack made by naughty dog

Wow, that would be a dream come true.

What about a game called Knack & Crash?

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.