By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 will be the worst-selling Mario Kart ever. UPDATE: Nope, my prediction was wrong.

not implausible but far from confirmed either.

I doubt that it's going to do more than Double Dash though, but well bundles can change a lot.

Around the Network

If it would release on PS4 they could add one more sale atleast. :-p And i don't think i would be the only one.

AnthonyW86 said:
If it would release on PS4 they could add one more sale atleast. :-p And i don't think i would be the only one.

Hi, I sent you a message, it's not a spam ^^ If you could answer :P

If Nintendo will advertise the heck out of MK 8, and the Wii U, then it stands a chance of selling more than Super Circuit. However, at this time I don't see much, if any, when it comes to t.v. ads and such. Hopefully that will change now that Nintendo has a game that may help turn around their current slump. Here's hoping you're wrong but if not then kudos to your "male intuition".

Nintendo teamed up Pennzoil to promote this game, so outselling Super Circuit confirmed!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Nintendo teamed up Pennzoil to promote this game, so outselling Super Circuit confirmed!

Any promotion of Mario Kart 8 is better than none in my opinion.  Lol

Shadowfest3 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I wasn't entirely being sarcastic, though that's cause I believe it will outsell Super Circuit even without Pennzoil's support, which honestly wont do much as from what I read, the SXSW event only gets like 20,000 attendees. All this is really good for is giving us new details about the game, which I'm perfectly fine with! ^_^

Mario Kart 8 will we the best selling Wii U bundle starting Holiday 2014 if you compare to the result from the Mario Kart Wii Bundle. Mario Kart 8 could easily be the best selling game on WiiU. So I wouldn't be surprise if it sold more then 10 million copies. Most games analyst predict that WiiU will sell at least 25 million consoles lifetime . If half of the future consoles sold are the Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle that would be 7.5 millions games.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I wasn't entirely being sarcastic, though that's cause I believe it will outsell Super Circuit even without Pennzoil's support, which honestly wont do much as from what I read, the SXSW event only gets like 20,000 attendees. All this is really good for is giving us new details about the game, which I'm perfectly fine with! ^_^

Oh, I know and I was just going along with it.  I also believe MK 8 will sell better without Pennzoil's support.  Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as being rude.  

Shadowfest3 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Oh, I know and I was just going along with it.  I also believe MK 8 will sell better without Pennzoil's support.  Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as being rude.  

lol you didn't come off as rude at all!