By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Let's put aside our differences and celebrate the new King

Word!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Did we ever had a 3ds party for when the 3ds was was the king of the handhelds? If not then I call favoritism!

But its ok, I will sleep happy knowning that wii play sold more than uncharted fanchise and the last of us put together

We had like 800 threads about 3DS beating the Vita. Kind of old news at this point. And WHY would you be happy that a crappy minigame collection outsold some of the greatest games of all time? Unless this is revenge for the Knack vs 3D World thread. 

It is as I mentioned on page #7 and I wasn't here when the 800 3ds > vita thing happened so I wasn't aware of that, I basically joined this site as a Nintendo fan on the wiiU is doomed days and have been here since

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So true. Also I love this video. Man did Sony turn things around.

FUCK YEA! PLAYSTATION IS KING!

Fusioncode said:

Did we ever had a 3ds party for when the 3ds was was the king of the handhelds? If not then I call favoritism!

But its ok, I will sleep happy knowning that wii play sold more than uncharted fanchise and the last of us put together

We had like 800 threads about 3DS beating the Vita. Kind of old news at this point. And WHY would you be happy that a crappy minigame collection outsold some of the greatest games of all time? Unless this is revenge for the Knack vs 3D World thread. 

It is as I mentioned on page #7 and I wasn't here when the 800 3ds > vita thing happened so I wasn't aware of that, I basically joined this site as a Nintendo fan on the wiiU is doomed days and have been here since

You came at the wrong time bro. You should have joined 4 years ago, Sony fans were probably treated like second class citizens back then.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
superchunk said:
You've been waiting many years to post this thread, haven't you?

I bet he has.. But i fell like ok.. The sony fans who saw ps3 barely beat 360, ds smash psp.. go.. go totally under.. and vita not even compete with 3ds..

You all deserve it.. enjoy the moment..:)

Fusioncode said:
Fusioncode said:

You came at the wrong time bro. You should have joined 4 years ago, Sony fans were probably treated like second class citizens back then.

Glad I was not here then or I would probably be banned lol

LETSS PARTYYY!!!!

ironmanDX said:
What? Where was the WiiU's party?

In Iwata's basement.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---