By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Let's put aside our differences and celebrate the new King

veritaz said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
rolltide101x said:

Well go to sleep already and quit trying to kill the vibe or would you rather me mention the PS2 was the number one console ever?

Hey now, lets not forget about all the recent Knack > Mario threads the Sony fans have been doing every chance they get so back to sleep I go!

And dw, ps2 is the highest selling console but all these Nintendo games are the highest selling software of all time so as you can see its not that hard to go back to sleep:

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/

Anyway, lets not kill the party here! You would like some Dip?

Yet the PS2 sold soooo much more software in total :P

If you count third party then yes but my original statement was more of a Sony vs Nintendo thing (which are what all the Knack > Mario threads are all about these days) rather than involving the friends list (which I agree, Nintendo has close to none)... But lets not start bringing in outside help since the handheld devision would be a real party pooper...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Well, I'm not UNhappy that PS4 is selling so well. But I'm not happy it's the "king" nor do I see why I should be. I really don't see how having only 1 out of 3 of the big 3 being successful should be something worth celebrating. PS4 massive success? Hell yeah, congrats to Sony, thanks for the awesome product. King? Hell no, that's no fun. We can argue all day about why consumers are not buying the other two all that much, but the fact is the market has shrunk to 6th gen sizes, but budgets for games have not shrunk. It's not good news at all.

rolltide101x said:
POE said:
The 3DS?

Then create a 3DS party thread! lol I think it is safe to say the Vita will not be coming back

At least she likes it.

adriane23 said:

Surprise you didn't use one of these:

HylianSwordsman said:
Well, I'm not UNhappy that PS4 is selling so well. But I'm not happy it's the "king" nor do I see why I should be. I really don't see how having only 1 out of 3 of the big 3 being successful should be something worth celebrating. PS4 massive success? Hell yeah, congrats to Sony, thanks for the awesome product. King? Hell no, that's no fun. We can argue all day about why consumers are not buying the other two all that much, but the fact is the market has shrunk to 6th gen sizes, but budgets for games have not shrunk. It's not good news at all.

THIS.

Around the Network

Damn and it did it so fast, soon third parties won't have to create those expensive multiplats and just do a cheaper ps4 version of their games at 1080p@60fps

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Can't beleive a Vita accessory sold so much so quickly.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Figgycal said:
adriane23 said:

Surprise you didn't use one of these:

I was going to use the first two you have, but I felt 4 was enough. The last one you have isn't half as funny without the audio.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Where Nintendo fans this annoying when the Wii was on top here? I can't even remember.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Did we ever had a 3ds party for when the 3ds was was the king of the handhelds? If not then I call favoritism!

But its ok, I will sleep happy knowning that wii play sold more than uncharted fanchise and the last of us put together

We had like 800 threads about 3DS beating the Vita. Kind of old news at this point. And WHY would you be happy that a crappy minigame collection outsold some of the greatest games of all time? Unless this is revenge for the Knack vs 3D World thread. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!