By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Trolls and fanboys retarded or not?

Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:
Waiting for the trolls and bias people to show up and say how bias and trollish other people are

I always laugh to myself when i see people who are completely oblivious to their behavior.

I am forever grateful being on the outside looking in

You don't have to wait that long, this site is full of them! :P

Wow you replied to my comment just as I got home and opened  up Vgchartz for the first time today

Anyways where is your modship Ace?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:
Waiting for the trolls and bias people to show up and say how bias and trollish other people are

I always laugh to myself when i see people who are completely oblivious to their behavior.

Wow you replied to my comment just as I got home and opened  up Vgchartz for the first time today

(Not on this site, thank god... I don't envy the mods on this site.) Hence why I never did try to earn it here or become a member like D21 or TrashArmDsister.

Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:

(Not on this site, thank god... I don't envy the mods on this site.) Hence why I never did try to earn it here or become a member like D21 or TrashArmDsister.

Aah!! i completely misunderstood your comment on my wall a while back...my bad.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

kitler53 said:
AZWification said:

Debating with a troll is like driving a broken car. It's stressful, difficult, annoying and you just don't want to do it.

no it's not.

I'd love to hear your reasoning.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kirby007 said:
Zappykins said:
I think some of them are sadist. Some are just stuck in PR, but some get joy by making other upset. It's the only way they get any action in this world.

If you go into a Star Trek threat to talk about how terrible it is and how much better Star Wars is, then you get what you deserve. There a several users here just like that here.

iow mentally disabled

I think of it more as emotionally disabled.  They can be plenty smart.  Like that one person everyone knows that needs to argue and is technically correct, but nobody cares.

And they are exhausting to most everyone else.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
This is possibly the most offended I've been in a long time.

It's like racism, but against trolls. Trollism, so to speak.

Funny, you should look at what's happening in Arizona USA.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:

When you say "become a member like D21 or Trasarmdsister" I assume you mean "awesome"....

d21lewis said:
Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:

When you say "become a member like D21 or Trasarmdsister" I assume you mean "awesome"....

Ya so I never tried to become awesome like you two!