By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Trolls and fanboys retarded or not?

Fanboys might be feeble minded or not- but many are socially insecure and/or obstinate

Naïvete (sp) is another symptom- not very business savy at times (often)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
This is possibly the most offended I've been in a long time.

It's like racism, but against trolls. Trollism, so to speak.

Trollism might be come a thing.  Trolls are people too-   maybe you could file a class action lawsuit in defense of toll rights

FWIW Trolls are ok in  my book so long as they don t drink out of the same water fountains as me

So simple even a troll can do it

Waiting for the trolls and bias people to show up and say how bias and trollish other people are

I always laugh to myself when i see people who are completely oblivious to their behavior.

I am forever grateful being on the outside looking in

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Dunban67 said:
NintendoPie said:

Trollism might be come a thing.  Trolls are people too-   maybe you could file a class action lawsuit in defense of toll rights

FWIW Trolls are ok in  my book so long as they don t drink out of the same water fountains as me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Anfebious said:
I can have a normal conversation and I fucked one of my teachers so I guess I'm not retarded.

haha, every (male) teenager's dream

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Dunban67 said:
NintendoPie said:

Is that the troll cheerleader in your gif? If it is then I want to be  one too ( a troll not a cheerleader)!

Yes they are. Except for the people who are doing it for fun and are well aware of their bias.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

i have masters in mechanical and chemical engineering.

kitler53 said:

that still could point towards a ID

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
kitler53 said:

that still could point towards a ID

the only one i'm aware of is sexual addition.   call me.